What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Top 10 video games.

Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
Top 10 video games.
Author: Message:
Justin

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Top 10 video games.
I must have been on drugs when I listed mine before so it's about time I updated.
Here goes:

#1 - The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
A great game, I overlooked it a few years back when I first bought it for the GBA, I've been playing it quite a bit the past few weeks and IMO the best Zelda game in the series. I recommend this to any Zelda fan.

#2 - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
I absolutely loved this game. There may not be as many temples in this one as in Ocarina of Time, but the challenges to get to the temples and the difficulty of the temples proved to be much more satisfying. Also featured the best side story in any Zelda game 'Kafei'. A underrated game, would most likely be number 1 if I re-did the game.

#3 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
A classic. The first Zelda game I ever played. Although I don't think it was as good as MM or ALttP.

#4 - Resident Evil 4
The first Resi game I completely stuck into (and managed to complete). I'm really looking forward to 5 it's shaping up to be a great game.

#5 - GoldenEye
A great game. The best FPS of it's time.

#6 - Pokemon Gold/Silver/Red/Blue
Loved these games a kid. I even broke the save clock I played it that much. I got to around 400 hours on Blue before it messed up. 

#7 - Mario Kart 64
It's just one of those game you instantly fall in love with. A great game although it's better if you have someone to play with.

#8 - Perfect Dark 64
I heard someone say that this game is yet to be mentioned. I'm surprised it wasn't in my last post. Great story and gameplay.

#9 - Banjo & Kazooie
A great game. Another classic from the N64.

#10 - Fifa series
I'm a football fan :P

09-01-2008 03:52 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Divine Dragon

Choice.

33 / Male / Flag
My top 10 was hard to map...took some thought lol:

- Goldeneye 007 (N64)
- Half Life 2 (PC)
- Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)
- Battlefield 2 (PC)
- Super Smash Bros (N64)
- Company of Heroes (PC)
- Supreme Commander (PC)
- Homeworld 2 (PC)
- The Legend of the Dragoon (PS1) - Name derivity
- Hidden and Dangerous II (PC)

There's so many more I want to name...Mechwarrior 4...Deadlock...Sigh, they're still important to me, even if i cant fit them on this list. :)
10-02-2008 03:30 AM
Discrate2

RE: RE: Top 10 video games.
quote:
Originally posted by Divine Dragon
My top 10 was hard to map...took some thought lol:

- Goldeneye 007 (N64)
- Half Life 2 (PC)
- Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)
- Battlefield 2 (PC)
- Super Smash Bros (N64)
- Company of Heroes (PC)
- Supreme Commander (PC)
- Homeworld 2 (PC)
- The Legend of the Dragoon (PS1) - Name derivity

There's so many more I want to name...Mechwarrior 4...Deadlock...Sigh, they're still important to me, even if i cant fit them on this list. :)

Lol there all my fav games to except.
The Legend of the Dragoon (PS1)
- Conker's Bad Fur Day

10-02-2008 05:53 AM
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
1. Pokemon Red [Gameboy]
Provided many months of entertainment, was my first ever game that i could carry in my pocket :P
2. Diddy Kong Racing [N64]
Taken from my brother after he decided to leave the family, parents kept it for me along with a couple of other games.
3. Pokemon Stadium [N64]
Back in the days when Pokemon was popular, this was the game to have in the UK :)
4. Spyro the Dragon [PS1]
A game that my family tried all together to complete, fun for all sorta game :)
5. Tomb Raider 1 [PS1]
Another game the family strived to complete, back in the days when games had good story lines.
6. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Xbox 360]
The highlight of next generation gaming, definately one of the best games to hit the planet in terms of its capabilities.
7. Medal of Honor 1 [PS1]
Another game that provided me with days and days of entertainment, was my first FPS experience.

Can't think of any other games that were great or have been that great for me so yeah (Y)
...there used to be a signature here :)
10-02-2008 09:02 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Lt.Col.DraGon

34 / Male / Flag
Here's my list:

1.- World of Warcraft {PC}  [also Burning Crusade and the upcoming Wrath of the Lich King] -> Best game I've played.
2.- Diddy Kong Racing {N64}  -> I never get tired of this game.
3.- Donkey Kong Country 1 & 3 {SNES} -> I miss this game and play it once in a while.
4.- Battlefield Vietnam {PC} -> This game was one of the best I've played at the time in FPS, loved it.
5.- Battlefield 2 {PC}  -> Still my best FPS shooter game as of now.
6.- Super Mario World {SNES} -> I never get tired of this game, really the best game of SNES I've played and will keep playing.
7.- Warcraft III {PC} -> Still play it and it's amazing.
8.- Street Fighter II {SNES} -> Played this game when I was like 6 years old, this game got me into fighting games, and I miss it a lot.
9.- Super Smash Brothers Melee {GameCube} -> Definately still playing it and my favorite console game (afterwards it's Brawl).
10.- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time {N64} -> I think this game has got the best story of all still and it's really the one Zelda game that I want to play again. Graphics don't matter, but it's the story and gameplay that keeps me playing this game.

Honorable Mention:  StarCraft {PC} -> Such a classic RTS game that got me into these type of games, I don't play it now, but will deff buy StarCraft 2 because classic StarCraft was amazing and it still is now.

This post was edited on 10-02-2008 at 05:31 PM by Lt.Col.DraGon.
10-02-2008 05:20 PM
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
I don't feel like listing my top 10 as it greatly changes from time to time, plus the fact that I'm unable to remember what games I've played from time to time.

However, the Spyro series is definetly a must. :p
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
10-02-2008 05:32 PM
Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: