What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Windows media player 11

Windows media player 11
Author: Message:
LadyAmethyst1961

63 / Female / Flag
O.P. Windows media player 11
Hi with my PC the windows media player was already installed,running Vista Basic.The problem is i will add music and it will play fine the first time then i go to play it again and it says file deleted or moved also sometimes when i open it to play i get not responding message.Is thier away i can uninstall it and reinstall myself cause its getting very frustrating.I tried the fix told me to run a file and my pc says i dont have that file?? it was %LOCALAPPDATA%\Media Player can anyone help pleassssseeeee???
               Thank you
01-10-2008 03:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Windows media player 11
quote:
Originally posted by LadyAmethyst1961
Is thier away i can uninstall it and reinstall myself
Windows Media Player is offered as a free download for Windows users, so you can easily re-install it by downloading it from http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/default.mspx

There are also a number of alternative media players available if you're interested, the most popular of which is probably Winamp
01-10-2008 04:05 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
LadyAmethyst1961

63 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Windows media player 11
Thank you Vol,i did try to install another windows media player11 but it said i can't because i have the latest edition already installed.I'm not sure what i should do next,but this one i have on here now is not working right and really hasnt since i got the vista. Grrrrrrrrrrrr lol ,any other suggestions? thanks for taking the time regardless.
01-10-2008 05:58 PM
rav0
Veteran Member

i have an avatar

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Windows media player 11
What are the steps you are taking to add the music you want into Windows Media Player?
| [Image: dorsh] |

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
01-11-2008 10:02 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
LadyAmethyst1961

63 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Windows media player 11
Hi rav,well i download the music ,then add to playlists,usually create a file .I play the music works fine the first time,go to play it again and get message saying It cant be found.Usually i get my music from limewire,i scan if first before i open it to listen.
                                                                        ladymethyst1961
01-11-2008 05:42 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: