What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Avatar presonalized for every personalized state

Avatar presonalized for every personalized state
Author: Message:
Víctor Carbajal

52 / Male / Flag
O.P. Avatar presonalized for every personalized state
Is it possible to include an personalized avatar for any new personalized state? Actually, there is no script for do that; the only script that I know, just let me to change my avatar with the traditional MSN's states, and is the same for all my accounts.:|
I have a lot of avatars personalized, and i would like me an option so easy how to include the path for an avatar whit the rest of info for an personalized state...
Thank's!!!:D

And.. excuse me for my english... the spanish is my native language...:S
01-30-2008 04:29 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Shippo

Kawaii Kitsune Youkai

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Avatar presonalized for every personalized state
Huh, doesn't sound like a bad idea. I honestly can't say whether or not it's possible right now, but not a bad idea. Although, my little issue is that I've got several pictures of the same person (I create characters myself and a friend draws them for me) and well, leaves me in a pinch with that script.

Although, I have to wonder, do you mean about the personal message that syncs to the avatar? If so, I honestly don't know how that is possible... certainly something for the future though I believe.
[Image: kirei_sig.jpg]
01-31-2008 02:43 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Víctor Carbajal

52 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Avatar presonalized for every personalized state
I´m talking about the "away" status and the options you could have with the Messenger Plus, as it gives you the option of having a more specific status. You can create those status by yourself.:P
01-31-2008 04:58 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: