What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » DisneyLand Paris

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
DisneyLand Paris
Author: Message:
Johnny_Mac
Elite Member

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. DisneyLand Paris
Ok, so I have never been out of my own country before and I'm not exactly looking forward to be surrounded by all these funny talking people. However what would be great to know is what the best rides at DisneyLand are, so I can plan my saturday and sunday next weekend. :D
04-12-2003 04:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
daniellebaby03

RE: DisneyLand Paris
indiana jones is pretty good if u like loops and stuff. then theres space moutain thats good to my favourite is terror mountain which is best to go on at night. do not que up for the peter pan ride as u may think it looks good but it ent or the pirate one. the ghost train is full of effects first u go into this life with loads of ova peeps n they shut u in and stuff comes down the ceiling then i go around on the ride. although my ittle sister got her foot jamed in the bar on the ride and caused aload of worry and chaos lol but it is still a good ride and the parades are preety good too. make sure u go to planet hollywood that is well kwl have fun
04-12-2003 04:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Johnny_Mac
Elite Member

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: DisneyLand Paris
I'm not too keen on very high rides and anything that goes upside down.

Maybe I should of mentioned that previously. :banana:
04-12-2003 04:37 PM
user13774
Disabled Account

Disneyland paris is a very cool and big amusement park, but if u get bored and u have seen al the populair attractions, u can always ask mickey mouse for his signature! :banana:
04-12-2003 06:29 PM
Muss
Former Moderator

This Is The Start To A New Era

38 / Other / –
RE: RE: DisneyLand Paris
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Mac
I'm not too keen on very high rides and anything that goes upside down.

Maybe I should of mentioned that previously. :banana:

:rolleyes:

TWo words

"Harden Up"

:refuck:
04-13-2003 01:09 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Mac
I'm not exactly looking forward to be surrounded by all these funny talking people
:lol:

they are called foreign people, johnny :gfdrin:
04-13-2003 01:20 AM
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
DisneyLand Paris is a great place. If you don't like upside down stuff, be sure you don't go in the RocknRoller Coaster (it's the best one but you've got to like that kind of stuff). The good news is that if you don't do rides, you'll have less time to wait in queue as it's generally the most popular attractions.

I suggest the Haunted House (turn left at the end of Main Sreet), then go from land to land in the park and just go wherever you think it's nice. There is much stuff to do, you'll sure don't get bored. At the end of the day, you can go to Downtown Disney (I don'tremember hos it's called in France). A nice thing to do is to go see  the farwest show (don't remember the name)... you eat a special meal while you see a live show, it's very enjoyablke (and you can get a photograph with Goofy in cowboy.. I got one  hehe ;)).

So, to conclude, I really think you should go in the park without too many recommendations (except for one: get a Fast Pass when you can for attractions that you'd liek to know, you'll save several hours in your day thanks to them, and it's free)... the best way to enjoy this park is to walk in it :).

Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
04-13-2003 02:37 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
DABURA

BIERTJE???

– / Male / –
SPACE MOUNTAIN is the best!
04-13-2003 01:05 PM
Johnny_Mac
Elite Member

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: DisneyLand Paris
* Johnny_Mac heard about those fast pass things. Is that where you book a time slot for a ride? :undecided:
04-13-2003 01:06 PM
Fraisie
Former Super Mod

Pixie Dust!

42 / Female / Flag
Oh a Disney subject ! Now that's interesting ! :D :D :D

In the Disneyland park, these are the attraction I like the most:

-Pirates of the Caribbean: The coolest dark ride ever, I just love audio animatronics !
-Phantom Manor: There are 999 happy haunts there, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers ? :P
-Big Thunder Mountain: The first roller-coaster type ride I've ever rode, maybe you could like it Johnny, since I was like you before :P
-Space Mountain: if you feel brave ;)

and these are the cool ones in Walt Disney Studios:

-Rock n' Roller Coaster: Toughest ride, even tougher than Space Mountain. Don't eat before going in there :P
-Armageddon: This is one I think you might like ! You are in a ship that gets too close to meteores. Very well done, exciting but not scary !
-Studio Tram Tour: that is very nice if you're interested in how they make movies :)

Don't miss the Main Street Electrical Parade if you like Disney characters. This parade takes place in the evening, in Disneyland.

After your day, go in Disney Village, right at the exit of the park. You've got tuns of good restaurants and boutiques over there. And as Patchou mentionned, there is this Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show there, which is just great ! A nice meal and a nice show in one !
04-13-2003 01:16 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: