What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » My remote control help!!!!!

My remote control help!!!!!
Author: Message:
itwontwork

O.P. Sad  My remote control help!!!!!
My remote control works, but I dont know how to shut down the pc from another guy, only from my own ^o) please can someone help meeee!!!!!!!8-)(A)(H)
02-06-2008 10:19 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
RE: My remote control help!!!!!
The remote control script lets your contact execute actions on the PC that hosts the script, thus your PC. That's what the description clearly states:
quote:
Originally posted by My Remote Control
My Remote Control can shutdown, restart, logoff, or disconnect the current user via WLM. There is also a way to stop the shutdown and restart your computer. The commands are !shutdown <password>, !restart <password>, !logoff <password>, !disconnect <password>,and !cancel <password>. To get started you need to open a chat window and type "!remote control". You may want to do this with a robot like spleak@hotmail.com.
My Remote Control is NOT some sort of tool which can shut down the PC of any contact in your contact list, as this would be considered as hacking and thus wouldn't be allowed to be submitted to the Scripts Database at first, and it would be nearly impossible to achieve that with just Plus! Live scripts.

Unless your contact has installed My Remote Control and has enabled it, you can't do that. The script's name clearly states what it does: it lets you remotely control your "main" PC from another PC.
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
02-06-2008 10:31 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: