What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Question] Is this possible in a script?

[Question] Is this possible in a script?
Author: Message:
FlamesOfBelial

O.P. [Question] Is this possible in a script?
Hey, I read the thing that says scripts aren't too advanced, can't do magic, etc (made the magic bit up)...

But is it possible for a script or plugin that doesn't interfere with Messenger Plus, to do something like bounce a certain contact's messages back at them? As in give them the message "The following message could not be sent to all recipents : hello sexy u go on cam 4 me?"
I know there are programs like Stuffplug that can make action messages, etc. But it can't actually make it look like they're bounced back.

The reason I want this is that I have a friend, and I like talking to him in school, but I made the mistake of giving him my MSN... And he's such a n00b online. But if I block him, one of our friends will notice and I'll end up falling out with him IN school. So I just wanna make it look like his MSN is fucked up and he can't annoy me xD

Thanks for any help. Fuck you for any negative comments stuff like "lol u suck i ttly pwn u@runescape".
02-19-2008 04:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: [Question] Is this possible in a script?
quote:
Originally posted by FlamesOfBelial
Fuck you for any negative comments stuff like "lol u suck i ttly pwn u@runescape"

>< We're not like that here.

As far as I know, it's not possible to do. You could make a script to just close any windows in which he is sending you a message. Obviously, this would only close your windows and not the onews on his machine. It would just look like you were ignoring him. =/
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
02-19-2008 04:47 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
FlamesOfBelial

O.P. RE: [Question] Is this possible in a script?
Ahh okay. I might just go to the extreme method of giving him 1 word answers instead then xD
02-19-2008 05:05 PM
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
well, you'd need to add a custom emoticon, looking like the red cross buddy in the real bouncing message, then use stuffplug in combination with a MPL-formatted message in red and with MS Sans Serif, like
!action [c=4]<<<insert your buddy emoticon here>>> Your message could not be delivered to some recipients.[/c]
mynetx - Microsoft, enhanced.

You have a problem or issue with Windows, Internet
Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
02-19-2008 05:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
FlamesOfBelial

O.P. RE: [Question] Is this possible in a script?
It turns the emoticons into codes, and the colours just come up grey =(

He's not like a big problem or anything, anyway. I just thought I might be able to find some alternative to telling him to STFU every now and then.

This post was edited on 02-19-2008 at 05:20 PM by FlamesOfBelial.
02-19-2008 05:19 PM
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
Block?
[Image: spartaafk.png]
02-20-2008 07:13 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
ArkaneArkade

The One and Only

38 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: [Question] Is this possible in a script?
quote:
Originally posted by RaceProUK
Block?

Can't do that in case someone else grasses him up.  Oh how I miss the simple days.

You said the guy is a noob - how much so?  I used to use the StuffPlug action messages to send "One or more of your messages may have been undeliverable" to someone and they never knew well enough to detect they were fakes.

If not, theres one further 'extreme' method.  If you really can't be bothered then ignore the messages and claim you never got them - maybe make sure to sign in/out every so often to backup your claims of dodgy messenger.

This post was edited on 02-21-2008 at 03:32 AM by ArkaneArkade.
[Image: adsig.jpg]
02-21-2008 03:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Jesus
Scripting Contest Winner

Koffie, my cat ;)

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Leroux
You said the guy is a noob - how much so?  I used to use the StuffPlug action messages to send "One or more of your messages may have been undeliverable" to someone and they never knew well enough to detect they were fakes.
indeed, if they are noob enough they won't even know about stuffplug or the possibility to send such messages yourself :P
Man is least himself when he is in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth. (Oscar Wilde)
02-21-2008 03:54 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: