What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] YASS 0.9.86 (Aug 9 08) Server 0.10.112 (Jan 25 09)

Pages: (7): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   [Release] YASS 0.9.86 (Aug 9 08) Server 0.10.112 (Jan 25 09)
Author: Message:
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

In the Shadow Gallery once again

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] YASS 0.9.85 (March 27)
r3d DaWn: Yes, that has been requested before. The reason I haven't added it yet is due to the line wrapping thats available in the PSM. Positioning the icons is going to be a pain.

On a side note, yetanothersig.com is currently undergoing maintenance while apache and PHP are being recompiled. I needed to add a PHP module for something I have in the works, which (Hopefully!) will be available later today or tomorrow if all goes well.

As for user impact, expect HTTP 500 or 404 errors until its finished

This post was edited on 04-06-2008 at 06:47 PM by MeEtc.
[Image: signature/]     [Image: sharing.png]
I cannot hear you. There is a banana in my ear.
04-06-2008 06:46 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] YASS 0.9.85 (March 27)
Hello everyone,

Sorry about the down time, but I should have the site back up at some point this evening on another server. As for what actually happened to YASS over the past week or so, it seems the plug was pulled from the original server without notice. I have a backup (which is uploading as I type this) but it is dated April 14. Many users will have to re-register, and many file uploads are probably missing as well.

As for updates to the program itself, I have up to revision 105 logged into subversion for the server, but almost nothing has been done to the client. I have barely done anything to YASS since about the beginning of April, mostly due to lack of free time.

Update to above: Looks like I just have to make a few file edits to get everything working on the back side, and probably will need to upload some new files to the admin area to get everything back to what it should be.

The bot appears to be working just fine for the moment, but that could change when everyone starts requesting new keys all at once.

This post was edited on 06-11-2008 at 12:22 AM by MeEtc.
06-11-2008 12:03 AM
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] YASS 0.9.85 (March 27)
Nice to hear your on the way back up, sucks they pulled the plug without even letting you get a back up at all though, not very reliable or helpful of them, but YASS lives on, good job mate (Y)
...there used to be a signature here :)
06-11-2008 12:19 AM
Nagamasa
Skinning Contest Winner

30 / Male / Flag
lol MeEtc, mind getting to fixing the emoticons formatting? (See my display picture and you'll see what I mean :P)

They're misaligned :)

(Just treat this as a reminder, I'm in no hurry)
[Image: unled1uo.png]
Joined this forum 6524 days, 22 hours, 40 minutes, 40 seconds ago.

06-11-2008 01:22 AM
zach

33 / Male / Flag
Has the Display Picture template always been aNILEator's or was the original default display picture border lost? I'm sure it looks different now.

This post was edited on 06-17-2008 at 01:04 PM by zach.
06-11-2008 10:47 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] YASS 0.9.86 (August 9)
Hello everyone, Its been a long time since I've provided any updates on this thread, I have been busy in real life, but also with changes with YASS too.

I have only been working on the server scripts to create a administration panel. Hopefully by the end of this month I can have a version 1.0 ready for both client and server. If there is anyone who would be willing to provide a new translation for YASS, please send me a message.

The next release of the server will have the ability to upgrade from the present release of the server script, 0.9.95. I am looking for anyone who has an existing install of YASS who would be willing to test the upgrade functionality.

So what happens after version 1? The biggest problem I have seen so far is the difficulty in creating a unique image. I plan on fixing this with a new image editor with drag+drop, making the editor much more user friendly. Some other minor feature updates too, but you'll have to wait for me to write about them in the news section on Yet Another Sig once its up and running.

Starting tonight, I am also in progress of moving YASS to a new server. Thanks to brian and vexxhost for the new, more reliable service.

At present, the database is now moved but the files are not. This may result in some delays in loading images or updating statuses; I do not know for certain what effects may result in the remote database.

As always, comments and criticism is always welcome.
11-06-2008 03:45 AM
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] YASS 0.9.86 (August 9)
Ok, so scrap what I said in the last message about having a version ready by the end of the month. its been almost 3 now.

I'm still looking for anyone who has an existing install of the server who would be willing to test the upgrading of the server. The next version of the server is ready, except for the upgrading which I'm working on right now
01-04-2009 09:31 PM
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] YASS 0.9.86 (Aug 9 08) Server 0.10.112 (Jan 25 09)
YASS Server finally updated. See first post or yetanothersig.com for more info.
01-26-2009 02:06 AM
Mondscheinchen

RE: [Release] YASS 0.9.86 (Aug 9 08) Server 0.10.112 (Jan 25 09)
I tried to install yass. Everything worked fine till I needet to enter my bot:

Install YASS Server

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/www/web282/html/mondscheinchen/yass/includes/msnpauth/sendMsg.php on line 149

Unknown Error
An unknown error has occured when trying to validate the account. Returned error: 111

The password of the bot is correct and his name, too. I really don't know what to do. I tried it with the newest Version  0.10.112 and 0.9.86
03-22-2009 01:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] YASS 0.9.86 (Aug 9 08) Server 0.10.112 (Jan 25 09)
hi Mondscheinchen, This is a known problem with the program. To get assistance with the installer, please contact me here:
http://www.yetanothersig.com/?act=contact
03-22-2009 05:04 PM
Pages: (7): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: