What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Interesting facts about yourself

Pages: (8): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
Interesting facts about yourself
Author: Message:
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Interesting facts about yourself
- I don't like people sitting or walking behind me
- I have a fear of spiders. :P
- I dont like chinese food.
- i don't like to sit still, i can only sit for 5 minutes then i have to move otherwise i get really uncomfortable.
03-07-2008 01:03 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Naruto-SR

43 / Male / Flag
Right, MeEtc told me to come on here and tell you some stuff about me .. so yehh.

- I have a habit of being too generous, I within the last hour spent over £800.00 on some clothes for someone, because they did not have many good ones and was getting bullied at their school.

- I like to eat alot, around 1 month ago I ate 7 kebabs within 3 days, also like to drink beer too .. I know they are bad (6).

- I like to type formal but people on some forums think it's a bad idea.

- When I was younger, I ran down the road naked and a man filmed me and rang the police :$.

Note: Adam can put his legs behind his head, he shown me on cam.

This post was edited on 03-07-2008 at 01:16 AM by Naruto-SR.
03-07-2008 01:15 AM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
-I played Tetris at age 2 (Gameboy)
-I've had "Samuel talks too much" on my report card for 7years in a row (Grade 1 to Grade 7). //NOTE: Finally I don't get it :banana:
-I'm a clutz. Dropping things, spilling things, you name it. I do it :p.
-I'm a plush freak, not as many as Tasha, but I got 3 garbage bags full in my garage (current ones in my room are my Sonic Collection + Pillows, and my Domokun (h))
-I eat gums packs at a time. //NOTE: I just can't help it...jesus, how can you live on one, so little taste :(.
-I collect money (as in vintage coins, got tons in my closet).
-I collect jew money (My friends throw it at me, I've gotten like 10$ over  the years :p)

Will edit if I remember stuff.
03-07-2008 01:35 AM
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
- I shake a lot when I get nervous.
- I have a fear of heights, even though I know I'm perfectly safe. I also hate looking at people leaning over from somewhere high up.
- I have a habit of biting my nails.
- I have a very bad memory.
- I dislike cold water. Always wash my hands with warm/hot water. Hot showers, etc.
- I have bad concentration skills. Can't concentrate when someone is talking to me.
- I make weird noises with my chest, can't help it.
- I've never broken a bone before.
- I have a scar on my left arm, because when I was younger there was a mark on there, they thought it might be harmful so they removed it, turned out to be nothing.
- I'm quarter American, three quarters British.

More.. :)

- I hate to lie to people. I'm also a bad liar and dislike people who lie.
- I like helping people too much.
- I like learning things but give up too easily. Need someone to help me and give me confidence for me to carry on.
- I make jokes no one understands and then I just embarrass myself.

This post was edited on 03-08-2008 at 09:43 PM by Chris4.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
03-07-2008 02:08 AM
Willz

36 / Male / Flag
Ok well heres mine:

- My first PC was a 486dx, I had this computer until 2002 so it was extremely horrible. But then I went to a p4 1.7 and that was like godly at the time :P

- My first year of university was dedicated to being an ass. At one point me and a mate hid in 2 wheely bins that we placed outside the door and we would pop up at random points and start yelling at the top of our voices. Hilarious. (and yes there are photos)

- I am of a hispanic background, I can speak it but I can't write for crap because I never learnt it since I grew up in Australia.

- I quit skinning after my first skin failed miserably. It wasn't until I teamed up with ipab that I actually got some skill.

- People say I have real good luck. "WTF, no freaking way!" is something that I hear often :P

- I finished high school when I was 16 and completed my university degree at 19, apparently I'm "creative smart".

Thats about it for now.

This post was edited on 03-07-2008 at 02:16 AM by Willz.
03-07-2008 02:10 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
i've got super powers
i'm super cool
i've got to learn joa's kung fu style

EDIT:
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Interesting facts about Chrono is that his Prefrontal Cortex in his brain was not included in his body during the birth process.

Unfortunatly he now suffers Chronic-Constipation.
meanie :(

ok then some real stuff now :P

- i like black humor, probably too much.
- People who get to know me usually tell me that they didn't like me when they first met me (the reason might be my dodgy black humor).
- i'm 'addicted' to coke and ice cream 8-)
- For some really odd reason, the girls i like/girlfriends usually have a name or last name that starts with the letter "C" O_o It worries me :refuck:.
- i've got a little collection of empty cans of coke and other drinks.
- My face turns red easily, i can't help it it's an odd thing as it can happen even when im alone, it doesn't have to do with being shy or being embarassed, it just happens (although i AM shy in some situations :P).
- People think im 18-20 after i cut my hair :sad:
- I bite my nails and i can't stop doing it for some reason.
- i sit in really weird positions while on the computer (you should see me right now :P). my feet are never on the floor where they should be.
- i've got quite some issues with my sight that most of you already know about.
- I can sleep anywhere, anytime.

Edited:
- i've never broke a bone.
- i enjoy walking around the city.
- I've been in Argentina and Brazil.
- I always say i'm lazy and people tend to believe me, but im actually really responsible (and a perfectionist) when i have work to do.

That's it for now :P

This post was edited on 03-07-2008 at 07:17 PM by Chrono.
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
03-07-2008 03:10 AM
Joa
The dodgiest member

116 / Female / Flag
umm..

- i have this thing where i disappear for weeks, sometimes even months at a time.. and it's not just off the net, i mean in rl friends and family are like "where the f--- is she" (they're used to it now though). but, i have this overpowering need sometimes to just hide away, doesn't have anything to do with anyone. i just need solitude,  i don't pick up the phone, don't answer the door, get out of the house when i see somebody coming etc. (and it's not agoraphobia or anything, i just need to be alone, usually if u'r quiet and ignore me i can be around you at that time 8-) )

- i'm very lazy, it's not that i don't care, it's just that icba to do it. not with everything, but things that are requested of me. some of my friends/teachers developed this thing where they stop asking me, and it actually works cuz then i actually do it.

- i love all creepy bug things, basically all animals which are/look scary or disgusting.

- change my mind often, so like.. my ideas, beliefs.. they are not stable at all people.

- i trust no one. not even myself.

- i'm into witchy stuff.

- can't take compliments.

will write more later. TONS more. i'm like all "weird and stuff".

Edit:
I LOVE to pull pranks on people and play really really really mean jokes. it's just so liberating.. and well, it brings me joy to see the expression of shock and total confusion on another's face. sheer horror works too.

This post was edited on 03-07-2008 at 05:42 AM by Joa.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

03-07-2008 03:22 AM
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Joa
will write more later. TONS more. i'm like all "weird and stuff".
you're a weirdo, joa, and that's a compliment.
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
03-07-2008 03:38 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
- I have a phobia of migets
- When I'm nervous, I cross my toes and tap my feet
- I don't eat any type of vegetable
- I eat fast food everyday, and still maintain a petite figure

I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
03-07-2008 04:22 AM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
No matter how much I eat (like a few other people here ;o) I don't gain weight. My boss thinks I'm weird because of that :P

I can take most stressful situations calmly, but directly after I'll go into some sort of shock where I shake a bit, and I can't concentrate on anything for very long.

I love to learn how to do new things, but I have a tendency to give up easy unless I have a good reason to keep going.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
03-07-2008 04:53 AM
Pages: (8): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: