What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » PS3 or XBOX 360 ?

Pages: (37): « First « 13 14 15 16 [ 17 ] 18 19 20 21 » Last »
PS3 or XBOX 360 ?
Author: Message:
Phillip

c11h15no2

34 / Male / Flag
RE: PS3 or XBOX 360 ?
quote:
Originally posted by Volv
quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
Some games look better on the PS3
Such as? Pics.
Fucking smart ass fanboy comment here. I've seen side by side comparisons of games and if you haven't even bothered looking things like this up then please shut the fuck up about how awesome your Xbox 360 is :rolleyes:
[Image: awd.png]
Drawn into the darkness here with your eyes on the prize at stake.
Faint hearts on an endless path letting go of the ones we break.
04-20-2008 05:19 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: PS3 or XBOX 360 ?
quote:
quote:
quote:
Some games look better on the PS3
Such as? Pics.
Fucking smart ass fanboy comment here. I've seen side by side comparisons of games and if you haven't even bothered looking things like this up then please shut the fuck up about how awesome your Xbox 360 is :rolleyes:
Actually the very fact that I watch these type of videos is the reason I'm asking you for evidence. As I stated in a previous post the graphics for existing cross platform games have been better (if not equal) on the 360.
Funny how half the arguments PS3 supporters have are constituted by unfounded obscene language.

quote:
The number of quality exclusive games which are of my preference on the XBOX360 outweigh those on the PS3 and since gameplay of non-exclusives are virtually identical on both systems (in fact many comparison videos suggest that existing cross-platform games have better, if not the same, quality graphics on the 360), I may as well get the 360.
If you haven't even bothered reading the thread then ...
quote:
please shut the fuck up

This post was edited on 04-20-2008 at 06:56 AM by Volv.
04-20-2008 06:48 AM
Phillip

c11h15no2

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: PS3 or XBOX 360 ?
quote:
Now your just being a dick. If you even bothered to read my first post properly you would understand where I was coming from. Just because you like the Xbox 360, that doesn't mean everyone else should have one. Yes I will get one to play Banjo Kazooie. I never once had a go at you because you chose the Xbox over the PS3. The Xbox has alot of good games on it we all know that, I never once said it didn't. So don't bring up shit from your previous posts about how you like the Xbox because it has alot of games you like on it. I never fucking denied that idiot.

I would just love to see your Xbox do some of the things the PS3 is capable of. The PS3 is all about entertainment. Anyone can plainly see that. So what if the Xbox has a slightly better GPU, if you want to bring useless facts to make the PS3 look like shit then here is a nice fact for you. My PC would tear your piece of shit Xbox apart when it comes to gaming.

The Xbox wins as a gaming console hands down but the PS3 owns your Xbox when it comes to entertainment. I support both consoles as my previous post states which is why in the end I will have both. Learn to read you fucking twat and stop being such a little fanboy cock. Oh and yes
quote:
please shut the fuck up
[Image: xboxkidjm7.jpg]

This post was edited on 04-20-2008 at 07:26 AM by Phillip.
04-20-2008 07:17 AM
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
http://www.gran-turismo.com/en/movie/

i think that says it all
04-20-2008 07:36 AM
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
http://www.gran-turismo.com/en/movie/

i think that says it all
I'm going to have to disagree, i think this says it all
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
04-20-2008 07:56 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: RE: PS3 or XBOX 360 ?
Phillip,
Look, I don't know what the hell half your post was on about, it seemed like a bunch of random babble which was completely irrelevant to anything I have posted in relation to you.

quote:
quote:
Now your just being a dick. If you even bothered to read my first post properly you would understand where I was coming from.
You suggested that the PS3 had better graphics and I wanted to know where you got this information from and if you had any evidence to back it up. I'm not saying it's false, I'm saying that every comparrison video I have seen has had the 360 equalling if not bettering its competition.

quote:
So don't bring up shit from your previous posts about how you like the Xbox because it has alot of games you like on it. I never fucking denied that idiot.
Sigh, my quotation, and I repeat for ease of reading:
quote:
The number of quality exclusive games which are of my preference on the XBOX360 outweigh those on the PS3 and since gameplay of non-exclusives are virtually identical on both systems (in fact many comparison videos suggest that existing cross-platform games have better, if not the same, quality graphics on the 360), I may as well get the 360.
Was, in the context of my previous post, highlighting the fact that your statement:
quote:
I've seen side by side comparisons of games and if you haven't even bothered looking things like this up then please shut the fuck up ...
Was untrue and that your insolence was completely unfounded, not to mention unnecessary.

This post was edited on 04-20-2008 at 10:38 AM by Volv.
04-20-2008 10:38 AM
Phillip

c11h15no2

34 / Male / Flag
Wow I missed 1 post in a thread with 165 posts :rolleyes:

You say you have already seen these videos and you think the Xbox looks much better. They are pretty much the same. The only difference in most of them is the PS3 colours are less vibrant and sharpness is lower (which if your not a dickhead you can adjust your TV anyway..) and of course you are going to say the Xbox looks better than the PS3. You are a Xbox fanboy.

If you want evidence that the PS3 has better graphics then go check NanaFreak's post. Best looking game I have ever seen on a console. There's your evidence Volv. My previous post was not just for you. Sadly princess not everything is about you 8-). I was giving my reasons to why the Xbox isn't so fucking great (omg yes I said fuck btw). Stop fucking quoting me and stop being such a dick. Go play your Xbox (Y)
04-20-2008 11:11 AM
Nathan
Veteran Member

Yeah, "large dimensions" ;)

– / Male / Flag
Guys, calm! He's chosen the xbox, totally his decision, he won't regret it I am sure, the xbox is a good peice of kit, and so id the ps3, it's matter of preference I suppose.
Just leave it, it's only going to end up turning into a flame war, and everyone getting pissed off, and getting banned.

(Ps3 > xbox)

* Nathan runs :P

-------------
Edit:

Can I just add one thing, people seem to be getting mixed up about?

Sure, the xbox has a marginally better gpu than the ps3, but the cpu makes up for it, the cpu outstrips the xbox's one, no question about it. What would you rather have? A few bricks with a few tiny details added, or a physics engine that blows your mind? Lets face it, the raw power of the cpu, can handle the physics so well, that it infact looks far better than the xbox.

This post was edited on 04-20-2008 at 12:13 PM by Nathan.
Touch Innovation - touch friendly programs/applications for the windows mobile!

04-20-2008 12:06 PM
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
Guys, calm! He's chosen the xbox, totally his decision, he won't regret it I am sure, the xbox is a good peice of kit, and so id the ps3, it's matter of preference I suppose.
Just leave it, it's only going to end up turning into a flame war, and everyone getting pissed off, and getting banned.

(Ps3 > xbox)

* Nathan runs :P
i count have put it better myself, and that is why i didnt post it :P
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
04-20-2008 12:11 PM
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: PS3 or XBOX 360 ?
Please guys.. Stop the flame war. This thread is going to get locked if you carry on.

It's a games console for God's sake! :rolleyes: :tongue:
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
04-20-2008 12:13 PM
Pages: (37): « First « 13 14 15 16 [ 17 ] 18 19 20 21 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: