What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Cant decide what phone upgrade to get

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Cant decide what phone upgrade to get
Author: Message:
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Cant decide what phone upgrade to get
Well to add my two cents, I like SE for their basic firmware. Everything is where you expect it to be and it acts how you expect a phone to act, it is very intuitive.  I have tried using new Nokias and it didnt feel easy to use for me.  Personally I love my 910i.

If I were to not buy an SE phone, it would then be a Nokia (or something like HTC or those elite brands)because they seem to be better phones to me.  The samsung, lg and whatever else you see just don't feel as if they are going to last imho, they feel cheap.

But again, this is only my opinion and I suggest you ask at your local store if you can try them all out, or at least feel them.  Then n95 is a brick :P
[Image: markee.png]
05-17-2008 11:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Cant decide what phone upgrade to get
The Samsung F490 is £389.99 and the SE K850i is £249.99.

If I had the choice, I usually go for the most expensive.

Keep changing my mind what I would go for. I've never had a touchscreen so maybe I'd go for the Samsung. I also like the Samsung brand more then any other. My past two phones have been Sony Ericsson but I don't think my next will be. They haven't been great for me. I say get the Samsung F490, but you're choice.

As for the Nokia N95, I thought it was good by what I'd heard, but reviews say differently. Up to you if you like it or not.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
05-18-2008 12:16 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: