What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » What's canada like?

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
What's canada like?
Author: Message:
Curtis

31 / Male / Flag
RE: What's canada like?
There is always snow here, no matter what.  Out lifestyle consists of hunting seals, beavers, and meese.  When you come to Canada, you get a complimentary RCMP uniform, made of beaver pelts.  Then you've got to go looking for a nice spot and build your igloo.

Have fun!
07-30-2008 08:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
kotjze

35 / Male / Flag
Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what Canada is like.
[Image: 2wehvrb.jpg]
<Discrate> lol geeks are fags who sit at home on the computer without a gf and no friends except other geeks they meet on the net
------------------------------
<+Nitro> I've found that the best way to clean your keyboard without taking everything apart is by sucking it
07-30-2008 08:48 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

In the Shadow Gallery once again

38 / Male / Flag
http://www.coolcanuckaward.ca/joe_canadian.htm
[Image: signature/]     [Image: sharing.png]
I cannot hear you. There is a banana in my ear.
07-30-2008 08:53 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
Not another Canadian 'Plusser' :P

Still at least it's you :P Oh screw you red repper! :sad: no hugs or congratulations for you :(

I'd like to visit Canada for a while, see some of you guys and gals

This post was edited on 07-30-2008 at 09:53 PM by aNILEator.
07-30-2008 09:48 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
Well I asked mum and she says they're looking for a house in quberto..
I'll be honest, I've no clue at all where that is. But yeah, like Patchou said, Quebec girls are hot ;) (well, the french ones anyway, I'm quite disappointed at my school I must say).

But if you live anywhere and want to have good schooling, don't go to Quebec. There's some big (shitty) changes to the schooling system beginning this year that would make you feel like you're 5 years old again :undecided:.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
07-30-2008 09:56 PM
Svip
Board's Foremost Baby-Eater

I eat babies.

37 / Other / Flag
I wouldn't mind living in Canada.  But that is not going to happen, because I love Copenhagen too much.  I disagree with a lot of my government's policies.  But cities are not about policies and politics.  It's about feel.

Wherever you feel at home, is where you ought to be.  Canada could perhaps be my home away from home.
[Image: weredoomed4ds.png]
07-30-2008 10:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Nathan would be come back to England for University? It is an important decision that you soon will have to make, and A-Levels may be an important route to your degree.
07-30-2008 11:01 PM
Joe

35 / Other / Flag
I wish I lived in Canada.
[Image: holidayssigei2.jpg]
07-30-2008 11:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
mmmmMMMMMmmMmMM! wacky is from quebec and she is my looover :D

i've lived all throughout Canada, except the far west coast...but who cares about BC :p
the east coast is laid back but there arent many jobs anymore...
quebec is... french so :p haha jokes cause i shoulda been french :( but they want to part from canada so boo on them
Ontario is pretty fast paced in Southern area... northern is just...trees and moose ha. dont get stuck in the farm belt of southern ontario. you'll be stuck there for-ev-er! anyway... Ontario is soon to be a province in need of help rather than giving it :o its true! read the papers
manitoba just wants to be like Ontario so... its boring.
saskatchewan. um... flat. haha :D
Alberta - where i live. we're living large, and if you move to canada for jobs come here haha. no seriously. 14 year olds become managers.... our highschool and elementary schools are the highest curriculum in Canada, so the teachers say. we're flat AND close the the ROCKY mountains!! i'd say the most beautiful thing in canada.
BC... mountains and fishing is all i see from it hahah

Canada is nice :D I wouldnt live IN Toronto but mention to them that the places ouside of toronto are nice and you get away from the hussle of the cities. even the GTA is bad :\

and oh yeah. the girls like the accents. :p
07-31-2008 12:29 AM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by marissa
but they want to part from canada so boo on them
Actually, that's no longer true:P. The majority of Quebec are highly against this stupid decision. It would hurt our economy WAY too much, and kill loads of relations and stuff.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
07-31-2008 12:40 AM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: