What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Aussie Schoolies Week '08

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Aussie Schoolies Week '08
Author: Message:
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. Aussie Schoolies Week '08
Hello guys, For those of us in Year 12 in Australia, leavers week [wa], schoolies everywhere else is slowly getting closer and bookings are needed by next month, anyone know where they are going for leavers?? :) Or if you have been in the past where you went and any tips/advice :)

My group is gonna be heading to a place south of perth, pretty strict silent time rules but we have to be back by 1am or locked out for the night, pretty expensive as well but were all well covered :)

This post was edited on 08-06-2008 at 08:28 AM by Eddie.
...there used to be a signature here :)
08-05-2008 02:48 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Aussie Leavers Week '08
[Offtopic]
Isnt it called Schoolies week?
[/Offtopic]

One more year left before i do that :D
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
08-05-2008 11:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Quantum
Disabled Account

Away.

30 / Male / Flag
What's leavers week? (must be called something else were i live. never heard of it :P)
No longer here.
08-05-2008 11:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
[Offtopic]
[/Offtopic]

me too... well actually i cbf doing it... i would rather go and meet some people from these forums ;o
08-06-2008 05:25 AM
azn angel

rawr

– / Female / –
it's called schoolies week. The real schoolies week is experienced on the GoldCoast and is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. Bookings are taken around this time in your second last year of school to secure a place. It's basically a giant piss-up on the beach to celebrate the end of school.
TREKIE IS MY HOMEBOY <3
08-06-2008 06:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
haydos
Veteran Member

dirty dirty house music

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
i would rather go and meet some people from these forums
That's kinda sad... Schoolies is something you want to remember with your friends.

The last 3 or 4 years especially they have been getting really strict on leavers/schoolies in WA. All the hot spots have heaps and heaps of rules and police these days. I guess it's for the best though. The only people that really cause trouble are generally the toolies (people who go back to schoolies in years they aren't graduating to try cause trouble or get with some juvies or whatever they please...).

All I suggest to you Eddie is have a good time and know that it's very very easy to get trashed and have fun within the strict rules they set. Having one person who is 18 or has a fake ID is very helpful too if you run out of drinks - otherwise you might want to make some friends with people in the area haha. (edit: Not that I'm endorsing underage drinking or anything ahah. Alcohol is bad kids... bad.)

Where are you headed? Dunsborough? Busselton?

This post was edited on 08-06-2008 at 06:39 AM by haydos.
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
don't be lazy
[Image: gayspam.gif]

08-06-2008 06:38 AM
High Speed Chaser

Don't mess with the Wambulance!

– / Male / Flag
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
[Offtopic]
[/Offtopic]

me too... well actually i cbf doing it... i would rather go and meet some people from these forums ;o

I will be there next year we can meet!

quote:
Originally posted by azn angel
it's called schoolies week. The real schoolies week is experienced on the GoldCoast and is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. Bookings are taken around this time in your second last year of school to secure a place. It's basically a giant piss-up on the beach to celebrate the end of school.

Lucky I have a place I can stay
If only I knew what I should put here
08-06-2008 06:47 AM
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by haydos
That's kinda sad... Schoolies is something you want to remember with your friends.
why is it sad? i dont wanna just go and spend time doing stuff that i dont really care about... i dont really wanna just get smashed and then party... thats just not me... i would rather go and have some sober fun (yes... you can be sober and have fun) with some of my good friends from these forums...

anyways... have fun eddie and anyone else going to schoolies...
08-06-2008 07:09 AM
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Aussie Leavers Week '08
quote:
Originally posted by haydos
quote:
i would rather go and meet some people from these forums

The last 3 or 4 years especially they have been getting really strict on leavers/schoolies in WA. All the hot spots have heaps and heaps of rules and police these days. I guess it's for the best though. The only people that really cause trouble are generally the toolies (people who go back to schoolies in years they aren't graduating to try cause trouble or get with some juvies or whatever they please...).

All I suggest to you Eddie is have a good time and know that it's very very easy to get trashed and have fun within the strict rules they set. Having one person who is 18 or has a fake ID is very helpful too if you run out of drinks - otherwise you might want to make some friends with people in the area haha. (edit: Not that I'm endorsing underage drinking or anything ahah. Alcohol is bad kids... bad.)

Where are you headed? Dunsborough? Busselton?
Yeah, this year it is unbelievably strict, pulling cars over etc, which is really stupid but understandable in some ways. And yeah, we have a couple guys who are in year 12 who are 18 going with us, plus a couple of us do have a fake id...we are headed to busselton :) The place we are goin sounds strict, but apparently as you don't get pissed in the place they don't give a crap. So yeah, we have it all planned except transport which is in the process of :) Thanks mate.
...there used to be a signature here :)
08-06-2008 08:28 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
RE: Aussie Schoolies Week '08
get drunk, enjoy the best days you'll have and never remember

This post was edited on 08-06-2008 at 11:29 PM by Voldemort.
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
08-06-2008 08:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: