What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » plz help me! i have trouble with multiple signin

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
plz help me! i have trouble with multiple signin
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: plz help me! i have trouble with multiple signin
quote:
Originally posted by pinksakura
okay so i did reinstalled it and still it didn't solve the problem
yeah, I was afraid it wouldn't work.
quote:
when i sign in both of my email ids on the same computer i try to send the message from my first id to another but it doesn't receive it,but when i send an offline message it does receive it..so tell me why is this happening and how can i fix it...
Beats me... Doesn't make much sense why it does send an offline message but not a normal message.

----

The problem here is also that polygamy is not supported by Messenger by default. So reporting this to the Messenger support team wouldn't solve anything either. They would simply say it is because it isn't supported.

quote:
i completely uninstalled the Messenger Plus..all the documents of it from my computer and the msn messenger too but still nothing changed..
So, to get things straight, the same thing happens when you have uninstalled Messenger Plus!?

Then what program/addon/patch are you using to make Messenger polygamy? Because as said before, Messenger does not support polygamy by default, you need to patch it for it to allow multiple instances.

This post was edited on 08-03-2008 at 06:09 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
08-03-2008 06:07 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
pinksakura

33 / Female / –
O.P. RE: plz help me! i have trouble with multiple signin
Well..i'm not using any patch i guess cause in Messenger Plus there is this feature itself in it..when i got to the preferences section and then to customize,it says there to sign in from several accounts simataneously so i do it from there,otherwise i don't use any patch or any software for that...
And after uninstalling it i didn't try an polygamy software,i just installed it again and tried it..
08-03-2008 10:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Ah... then I misunderstood you, sorry. I thought you said you uninstalled Plus!, still had polygamy, and experienced the same thing.

Anyways, I really dunno what you could try to fix other than reinstalling from scratch and/or adding and removing the windows live ids again from eachothers account.
08-03-2008 10:08 PM
pinksakura

33 / Female / –
I think there is really somethin' wrong with Messenger Plus,i have reinstalled my windows and still i'm havin' this problem i can't send message from one id to another on same computer...HELP PLEASE!! THIS IS WEIRD!! O_O
08-16-2008 04:29 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Uninstall Messenger Plus! and search for APatch or MessPatch. They have a polygamy setting too. Install one of those patches and enable the polygamy function. Then try to send a message from one account to the other again and tell us if it worked or not.

EDIT: Messpatch: http://patch.mess.be/?p=download

This post was edited on 08-16-2008 at 07:21 PM by CookieRevised.
08-16-2008 06:54 PM
bamboletta

um im having problems opening more than one account
i have the messenger plus installed but when i go to look for the multiple account options its not there
08-16-2008 09:04 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by bamboletta
um im having problems opening more than one account
i have the messenger plus installed but when i go to look for the multiple account options its not there
Please don't post in a thread which is about a different problem. Instead make your own thread.

Anyways, to give you an answer: Make sure you have downloaded Messenger Plus! from the official site and from nowhere else. The multiple account option in Messenger Plus! Live is listed under the following Messenger Plus! preferences tab:
Plus! > Preferences > Customize! > General.

In order to use this option you need to manually start Messenger as much times as you want by clicking on its startup link in your start menu or from your desktop.

;)
08-16-2008 09:56 PM
bamboletta

Grin  RE: plz help me! i have trouble with multiple signin
thanks
08-17-2008 03:43 AM
pinksakura

33 / Female / –
Well,my problem got solved itsel,without using the mess patch thingy..but now there's a new problem..my msn nick is changing by itself whenever i sign in and my personal message disappears...ahhh!! this is so weird..WHAT TO DO NOW?? HELP!!:(
08-21-2008 03:23 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: