What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Msn name question's

Msn name question's
Author: Message:
canjuse

O.P. Msn name question's
1. Is it possible with a script for Messenger Plus to have a msn name show different for different contacts?

For an example, I may play a few different online games and be known under different Alias's on these different games. And I would want people from game X to see my msn name as XXXX and people from game Y to see my msn name as YYYYY.
Although I don't know if this is possible :P

2. Also as another question, is it possible to have my name thats shown in my contact list different to my msn name thats shown in my chat windows when I talk.

For an example, I may have lots of things in my msn name shown in my contact list XXXXX, YYYYY, but when I send a messege to a person it will say "canjuse says:"

08-22-2008 05:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jesus
Scripting Contest Winner

Koffie, my cat ;)

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Msn name question's
1. No

2. This is possible with Stuffplug's chat-only name
Man is least himself when he is in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth. (Oscar Wilde)
08-22-2008 05:38 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
canjuse

O.P. RE: Msn name question's
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus
1. No

2. This is possible with Stuffplug's chat-only name

Stuffplug works fine, thanks
08-22-2008 06:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Dex Luther

38 / Male / Flag
RE: Msn name question's
quote:
Originally posted by canjuse
1. Is it possible with a script for Messenger Plus to have a msn name show different for different contacts?

For an example, I may play a few different online games and be known under different Alias's on these different games. And I would want people from game X to see my msn name as XXXX and people from game Y to see my msn name as YYYYY.
Although I don't know if this is possible :P

The only way would be to have the people that play game X to set your nickname as XXXX. They'd have to do it themselves though, so it's probably not an answer you were looking for.
08-22-2008 06:40 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: