What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Request] A script for simultaneously changing image, personal message, and nickname

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
[Request] A script for simultaneously changing image, personal message, and nickname
Author: Message:
SmokingCookie

30 / Male / Flag
RE: [Request] A script for simultaneously changing image, personal message, and nickname
Okay, now I DO have a complication: Plus! no longer seems to call the OnEvent or OnWindowIdEvent functions..

I am going to attach have attached a beta version of this script with the Dutch and English languages (other languages are not yet important), so that anyone can confirm this bug (to see if it's either in Plus! or in my PC). You can ignore the update warnings (they are only for tests)

EDIT::

I am stunned

I have given another script the files of this one, looked at the debugger for that script and nothing happens..

<attachment removed>

This post was edited on 09-19-2008 at 01:43 PM by SmokingCookie.
09-10-2008 08:54 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: [Request] A script for simultaneously changing image, personal message, and nickname
No, it's something wrong with the script. The menus don't show. You can't use commands and I told you to stick with things that will work with XP as well as Vista (task dialogs don't)
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
09-10-2008 12:02 PM
SmokingCookie

30 / Male / Flag
I have an alternative for the task dialog, which is used if GetVesion (Kernel32.dll) returns less than 6 (Low-order of course).

YEEEHAA!!

Thanks to Matty, it's working again :D
(Okay, it's a stupid error, but it won't happen again)

(Somebody give him a beer or something, I'm not 16 so can't buy beer :P )

This post was edited on 09-18-2008 at 07:15 PM by SmokingCookie.
09-18-2008 04:14 PM
Gerardo

O.P. RE: [Request] A script for simultaneously changing image, personal message, and nickname
I really don't get what you're saying (typing) but I'm really glad to know that :P Thanks for all your dedication SC :)
09-18-2008 07:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
SmokingCookie

30 / Male / Flag
Well, in short, I said that some script functions of Messenger Plus! Live itself would not "run", preventing the script doing anything at all. In other words, I could not get it to start.

This post was edited on 09-19-2008 at 01:52 PM by SmokingCookie.
09-19-2008 01:45 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: