What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » UK Broadband + Phone line

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
UK Broadband + Phone line
Author: Message:
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: UK Broadband + Phone line
quote:
Originally posted by Quantum
When they say Unlimited this and unlimited that it's utter bull. The only provider in the uk that gives unlimited everything with nothing disallowing this int there T&C is SKY Broadband. If your in there area it's Up to 16Mb for £10/month.

Also i believe you can get MAX broadband + tv & phone for 25 P/M.

WRONG AGAIN. :p

Only the top package is unlimited (I know; I have it) so it IS in the T&C. It's £10 a month IF you order a TV package with it. How the hell can you NOT be in Sky's area?

I would agree Sky is the best bet (£30 + BT Line Rental) per month for TV Package (ALL channels except movies and sport), 16Mb unlimited broadband and free evening and weekend calls. I even got a free Sky+ box (say I referred you (l))

I started on freeserve and they were rubbish. They changed to Wanadoo; still rubbish. Wanadoo changed to Orange and I'm pretty sure it's not got much better (My mom has it still. I jumped ship as soon as I moved out)
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
11-25-2008 12:09 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jimbo
Veteran Member

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: UK Broadband + Phone line
quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
quote:
When they say Unlimited this and unlimited that it's utter bull. The only provider in the uk that gives unlimited everything with nothing disallowing this int there T&C is SKY Broadband. If your in there area it's Up to 16Mb for £10/month.

Only the top package is unlimited (I know; I have it) so it IS in the T&C. It's £10 a month IF you order a TV package with it. How the hell can you NOT be in Sky's area?

I would agree Sky is the best bet (£30 + BT Line Rental) per month for TV Package (ALL channels except movies and sport), 16Mb unlimited broadband and free evening and weekend calls. I even got a free Sky+ box (say I referred you (l))

I started on freeserve and they were rubbish. They changed to Wanadoo; still rubbish. Wanadoo changed to Orange and I'm pretty sure it's not got much better (My mom has it still. I jumped ship as soon as I moved out)
Where is this £30 a month TV and broadband package? Also is https://www.bethere.co.uk/ good?
11-25-2008 05:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Quantum
Disabled Account

Away.

30 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
quote:

Ok, i meant to say only the unlimited package, don't call me wrong. How can you not be in there area?

quote:
When you are ready to order, you'll be prompted to enter your telephone number so we can check Sky Broadband availability for your phone line & location.

quote:
depending on your location

Alot of people i know can't get sky because on were the live. If they do want it ONLY sometimes they can get the minimum package + £10 extra because of there location.

This post was edited on 11-25-2008 at 05:18 PM by Quantum.
No longer here.
11-25-2008 05:17 PM
Kenji
Veteran Member

Previously: Dazmatic, Dazzy, :zippy:

32 / Male / Flag
every ISP in the UK sucks, apart from Be.
11-25-2008 11:14 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: