What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Beginning Live Messenger Plugin...

1 votes - 5 average   Beginning Live Messenger Plugin...
Author: Message:
transcend3nt

O.P. Beginning Live Messenger Plugin...
Hi all,

I want to build a plugin for MSN. However since the MSN Addin has been NOT SUPPORTED by Microsoft anymore, my queries are :

Can MSN Plus provide :

1. Receiving/Sending of messages through the chat window but not displaying them?

2. Initiating an "action", like :
A wants to start this action with you. Do you want to accept or deny his request?

Thanks a lot.

To view the previous features of the MSN addin, it's here : http://community.bartdesmet.net/blogs/bart/archiv...06/09/17/4431.aspx

This post was edited on 12-04-2008 at 03:01 AM by transcend3nt.
12-04-2008 02:58 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Beginning Live Messenger Plugin...
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Soul
I know this has nothing to do with your question, I'm sorry but I looked t th link you posted and noticed that you have the "Get Accessories" link in the chat Window. What version of WLM are you using, like the build number too.

I have 8.5.1302.1018 and it dosen't have it. The reason why I'm want this link is because I am looking for a certain Dynamic Avatar and I cant find it. This is really important.

that version is either 8.0 or 8.1..
12-04-2008 03:48 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
transcend3nt

O.P. RE: RE: Beginning Live Messenger Plugin...
quote:
I know this has nothing to do with your question, I'm sorry but I looked t th link you posted and noticed that you have the "Get Accessories" link in the chat Window. What version of WLM are you using, like the build number too.

I have 8.5.1302.1018 and it dosen't have it. The reason why I'm want this link is because I am looking for a certain Dynamic Avatar and I cant find it. This is really important.

Hi, I am developing for the latest Live messenger , currently Live Messenger Beta (build 14.0...).  Or the current stable version (i cant find out) which can be downloaded at http://get.live.com/messenger/config.
12-04-2008 03:58 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Beginning Live Messenger Plugin...
quote:
If you goto start>run type in C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger press enter. Look for msnmsgr.exe. Right click and goto properties and click version tab. There should be a 10 digit number there.

File Version.

If the link isn't appearing, A-Patch has removed it for you and you need to restore a backup (if you made one), or it is not available in your location. Either way, stop asking... seriously, you're getting annoying with it. Dynamic Display Pictures are available from a number of sites and it can most likely be accessed by following the "Dynamic Display Picture" link on the change display pic window. It could also be that it is no longer available anyway!
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
12-04-2008 02:58 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: