What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Survey: IM in the workplace. help plz :)

Survey: IM in the workplace. help plz :)
Author: Message:
Zaptoz

O.P. Survey: IM in the workplace. help plz :)
Hi all,

I am conducting a survey on Instant Messengers in the workplace as part of my final year research project from University of London (UOL), UK. This survey will be focused on users who use Instant Messengers in the workplace. The aim of this survey is to explore various reasons regarding on the usage and adoption of Instant Messengers in workplaces.

If you do use IM for work, i would appreciate if you could take some time to do this survey.

This survey has 6 pages. It will take approximately 10 - 15 minutes to complete the whole survey. The data collected from this survey is strictly for research purposes only. You will not be required to enter any information which will lead to you and your company being identified.

If you wish to see the findings of this research, you may choose to leave your name and email address on the last page. This will be kept confidential and it will not be placed in my final report to UOL.

Click on this link to start survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=YzpP_2f2zxLkX_2fAn8zlig3RQ_3d_3d

Thank you for taking time out to complete this survey. Your respond is greatly appreciated.

Yours faithfully,
Liew Di Jie
tormentps@gmail.com
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM), Singapore

if there is any problems with the link or the survey pls feedback to me here. thanks for those who have taken this survey, i really appreciate it :D
12-05-2008 03:08 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Zaptoz

O.P. RE: Survey: IM in the workplace. help plz :)
For those who have taken the survey, i appreciate your effort and time :D

i hope more gals will take part in this survey as they currently form only 21% of the total respondent :P

thanks
12-06-2008 12:31 PM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Survey: IM in the workplace. help plz :)
The sex ratio (male:female ratio) on the actual active members list on this forum and for that matter, most of the internet doesn't really reflect the real world sex ratio :)

21% does seem a tad bit low but I'm not really surprised :)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
12-07-2008 09:18 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Zaptoz

O.P. RE: Survey: IM in the workplace. help plz :)
i was hopping to get more females to see if there is any difference in their ans VS the males :P
12-08-2008 04:26 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: