What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Custom Font Suggestion

Custom Font Suggestion
Author: Message:
Dede2006

O.P. Custom Font Suggestion
when u have a conversation with someone, when u choose a custom font, the contact will not see the exact same font unless he/she has it installed in there computer, instead they will see plain Arial i think.. or something like that..

My suggestion would be making plus! have an option to automaticly install the contacts font or something
12-13-2008 08:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Vilkku
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Custom Font Suggestion
I guess it's a good idea, but for this to work properly, it would have to receive the font from the contact, as it might be hard for a script to a) identify what font it should get and b) figure out where to get it (of course you can specify a resource, but what if the font isn't available there?). To make this possible, both users would need to have the script, user A needs to have it so that he can send the font and B needs to have it so that the script can tell A's script that the fonts aren't matching. As both users would need the script, the practicality would be questionable, but then again, there might be a way of implementing this without the first user having the script or even MP!L at all.
[Image: signature.php]
12-13-2008 08:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: