What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Importing Scripts Help

Importing Scripts Help
Author: Message:
alister

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. Importing Scripts Help
Well ive been having this issue on and off were when i import a script it says its successfull yet somtimes that would be true and i would see the scripts in messenger plus in scripts preferences ect

tho other times it would be like there all in there and working then there all gone so there not in the scripts preferences of installed scripts and i hadnt removed them

and reimporting them doesnt work either

i had the issue with windows live messenger 8.5 and the latest messenger plus live that was compatible with it

my current issue atm is the latest windows live 2009 offical version and plus live 353 whenever i try import any script it doesnt work at all

not sure what would be effecting them both as i used to be fine and never had these kinda issues for the longest amount of time
[Image: darkownagel.jpg]

01-11-2009 03:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Importing Scripts Help
What script are you importing?
What is your (!VER)?
01-11-2009 03:54 PM
alister

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Importing Scripts Help
importing any script doesnt work well techniqly it says its succesfully imported yet its not anywere in in settings ect to be able to use them

windows live messenger 14.0.8050.1202

messenger plus 4.79.0.353

i checked inside of the messenger plus folder on my pc these are the scripts ive tryed none of witch are viewable or useable

Appearing Offline Helper
CeX Clone
Display Picture Changer
Email Tooltip
ReadThis
ReduceMEM
Remember Status
TypingInvisible

now i mite rule it out them just been incompatible tho when i was using windows live messenger 8.5 witch they are useable with and did face the same issue at a point for awhile then it fixed up and they worked

then when i installed the new msn and new plus or for 2009 it is anyways im getting the same issue

This post was edited on 01-11-2009 at 07:19 PM by alister.
[Image: darkownagel.jpg]

01-11-2009 07:13 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: