What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » corsa sxi rattle

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
corsa sxi rattle
Author: Message:
Quantum
Disabled Account

Away.

30 / Male / Flag
RE: corsa sxi rattle
quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
quote:
Originally posted by Quantum
..No... were i live it's not £78. 50 at the most. "Kids today" <= is it cool to say that?

I'm not cool through what I say, I'm cool because of the things I do. Not to turn this into a popularity contest though (Should I even really use the word contest?), seeing as you're not old enough to drive (or know anything fucking about it), why don't you just stay quiet until someone makes a post about something you understand, but I doubt people will post blank messages ^o)

I can not excellently or legally but i still can drive.. i've droven a load of times, but I doubt people will post blank messages ^o)

No longer here.
01-31-2009 12:43 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: corsa sxi rattle
quote:
quote:
quote:
..No... were i live it's not £78. 50 at the most. "Kids today" <= is it cool to say that?

I'm not cool through what I say, I'm cool because of the things I do. Not to turn this into a popularity contest though (Should I even really use the word contest?), seeing as you're not old enough to drive (or know anything fucking about it), why don't you just stay quiet until someone makes a post about something you understand, but I doubt people will post blank messages ^o)

I can not excellently or legally but i still can drive.. i've droven a load of times, but I doubt people will post blank messages ^o)

assuming we even believe you, maybe you should have 'droven' to school and learned how to talk properly.  or were you too busy driving around being racist (Quantum's reply to Hug A Jew Day)

It seems that you can change your name all you want, the same old john-t comes out in the end, so this would appear to be the third alias under which you've reverted to type :undecided:
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5206 days, 1 hour, 30 minutes, 4 seconds ago
01-31-2009 01:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
quote:
quote:
quote:

assuming we even believe you, maybe you should have 'droven' to school and learned how to talk properly.  or were you too busy driving around being racist (Quantum's reply to Hug A Jew Day)

It seems that you can change your name all you want, the same old john-t comes out in the end, so this would appear to be the third alias under which you've reverted to type :undecided:

* Spunky applauds for not having to type it himself :p
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
01-31-2009 01:38 AM
Phillip

c11h15no2

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: corsa sxi rattle
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
quote:
quote:
quote:

* Spunky applauds for not having to type it himself :p
Just because he is not "legally" allowed to drive that doesn't mean he knows fuck all about cars. You don't need a licence to know that £78 to take a look in a door panel is a fucking rip. Kids these days...

Edit: I also know lots of people that were driving when they were about 12 years old. They used to live on farms and would drive around their property. Just because someone isn't old enough to "legally" drive that doesn't mean they can't.

This post was edited on 01-31-2009 at 06:47 AM by Phillip.
[Image: awd.png]
Drawn into the darkness here with your eyes on the prize at stake.
Faint hearts on an endless path letting go of the ones we break.
01-31-2009 05:43 AM
andrewdodd13

Oh so retro

34 / Male / Flag
Eww, Corsas. Anyway, for £78 you are getting burned. Find a local mechanic, buy him a pint and be his friend, generally they don't charge you just for looking in that case.

More than likely it's a screw loose. Although are you 100% sure it's inside the door? I had a really annoying rattle around that area (it's hard to tell from the drivers side), turned out to be something important. :P
[Image: AndrewsStyle.png]
01-31-2009 11:33 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: