What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Plus! Meeting, London '09

Pages: (19): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 16 17 18 » Last »
Plus! Meeting, London '09
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Plus! Meeting, London '09
Are you actually kidding me? This is the reason I left the forum, idiots like you hanging around and posting utter bollocks. Get of your high horse ixesha and shut up. If you really knew me, which you don't, then you'd have a different opinion. You cannot get any idea what my personality in real life is from what I've written on this forum.
03-05-2009 11:31 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matt

skate is not a crime...

32 / Male / Flag
Edit:

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Are you actually kidding me? This is the reason I left the forum, idiots like you hanging around and posting utter bollocks. Get of your high horse ixesha and shut up. If you really knew me, which you don't, then you'd have a different opinion. You cannot get any idea what my personality in real life is from what I've written on this forum.

I agree with traxor... (Y)

--
Back on topic:

I can't go :( and I have never been in a Plus! meeting, should be fun.

Have fun guys and post pics!.

This post was edited on 03-05-2009 at 11:37 PM by matt.
03-05-2009 11:34 PM
ixesha

You're hardly an enigma wrapped in your florid prose. Amusing.
03-06-2009 01:23 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
ok, and stop it please.... both have a point.

Yes, young people should allow for some 'hedonism' in their life because it is quite often now or never. But any individual should decide what that 'hedonism' is for him/herself and has every right to change their decision on the last minute or for whatever reason, no reason to call people names.

For anyone who want to come and don't want to spend a lot of money and/or don't want to go in overdraft you can always contact me and we could work something out.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
03-06-2009 02:01 AM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
I want to come, Cookie can you loan me a plane ticket and a hotel.

Reasons to Loan Sam:

-You can kick my ass when we meet!

Yeah I know you all want to do it, break my nose, rip my bowels out and feast on them, then impregnate my girlfriend and wait 7 months then unwravel her belly button and suck out all the vaginal discharge and feast upon the baby. then fornicate my liver, then make me guzzle gallon after gallon of putrid diarrhea. i will gag on your green logs of asshole mud butter

This post was edited on 03-06-2009 at 04:12 AM by prashker.
03-06-2009 04:09 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
ok, and stop it please.... both have a point.

Yes, young people should allow for some 'hedonism' in their life because it is quite often now or never. But any individual should decide what that 'hedonism' is for him/herself and has every right to change their decision on the last minute or for whatever reason, no reason to call people names.

For anyone who want to come and don't want to spend a lot of money and/or don't want to go in overdraft you can always contact me and we could work something out.

Hi Cookie, that's a really nice offer :), very very generous. Obviously, I couldn't accept that though, my sister went through a tough time borrowing money, so I never want to do it, I'd rather struggle.
03-06-2009 08:34 AM
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Yeah I know you all want to do it, break my nose, rip my bowels out and feast on them, then impregnate my girlfriend and wait 7 months then unwravel her belly button and suck out all the vaginal discharge and feast upon the baby. then fornicate my liver, then make me guzzle gallon after gallon of putrid diarrhea. i will gag on your green logs of asshole mud butter

You know me too well :<
[Image: jumbled.png]
03-06-2009 08:38 AM
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
Just over a week left until the meet. Hope you all have a great time, I'd love to visit London in the future.
03-06-2009 11:41 AM
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Volv
Just over a week left until the meet. Hope you all have a great time, I'd love to visit London in the future.
Seconded, I'll definitely come to a later meeting in the future. However, I'm in no position to embark on such a trip at the moment.

:sad:
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
03-06-2009 11:57 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

Just snap up the opportunity when you're visiting a major place, the main reason this meeting was started was because Chrono, Stigmata and I were speaking online, and Chrono wanted to know if we could meet up in London. I did the same at the Toronto meeting, I didn't go out of my way to buy tickets purposely for the meeting, I have family in Canada, and so made the trip to Toronto city from that.
03-06-2009 04:47 PM
Pages: (19): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 16 17 18 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: