What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Pheremones, what are you experiences?

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 » Last »
Pheremones, what are you experiences?
Author: Message:
John Anderton
Elite Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences?
quote:
Originally posted by Haz
It's normal behaviour for your gender, after all...
Thanks for crucifying us all for the action of a few :dodgy:
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
03-05-2009 08:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Aeryn

– / Female / –
RE: RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences?
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal

tbh, the only people that i have seen like that are what i like to call faggots, and nobody except other faggots like them. Maybe its the majority of men over there who are like that, but the guys here seem to be much more humane than what shes keeps describing them as.
"Over here," "over there..." I'd be careful judging a man's asshole-ness by where they're from. Sure, most of the men "over here" are brainless faggots, indeed, but I have no illusions about what the men in the rest of the world are like, cause the one "man" that hurt me most is from Spain and currently living in the oh so faggot-free UK. The whole world is filled with assholes wherever you go. It's not like you cross a border and you're out of the Asshole Land. Wish it were like that.

And I am so against men because most of my experiences with them have been negative. Men in my life who should have been nice to me, kept me safe, supported me, have done nothing but either neglected me or physically abused me or told me both with their words and actions how worthless, useless and stupid they think I am. Men as a rule don't appreciate the fact that they have a chance to be close to someone - they just throw it away and settle for trying to "get laid".

And no, I don't want anyone of you to argue, that oh, men are not like that! That's the thing, you yourself don't even realize if you actually are an asshole. You'll think you're a good person. So don't bother. Don't bother with anything.
03-05-2009 09:36 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

36 / Male / Flag
People being assholes has nothing to do with where they live..
And just because someone lives in an area where there are more assholes than in other areas, doesn't mean the person is an asshole. Vice versa is also true, if someone is from an asshole free area doesn't mean that they aren't assholes, it just implies probabilistically, chances of them being an asshole is lower than in other areas 8-)

In conclusion, local asshole density isn't an indicator as to how a person is.. 8-) And I hate gender based generalizations :dodgy:
[

KarunAB.com
]

/img]
03-05-2009 09:48 AM
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Haz
quote:

tbh, the only people that i have seen like that are what i like to call faggots, and nobody except other faggots like them. Maybe its the majority of men over there who are like that, but the guys here seem to be much more humane than what shes keeps describing them as.
"Over here," "over there..." I'd be careful judging a man's asshole-ness by where they're from. Sure, most of the men "over here" are brainless faggots, indeed, but I have no illusions about what the men in the rest of the world are like, cause the one "man" that hurt me most is from Spain and currently living in the oh so faggot-free UK. The whole world is filled with assholes wherever you go. It's not like you cross a border and you're out of the Asshole Land. Wish it were like that.

And I am so against men because most of my experiences with them have been negative. Men in my life who should have been nice to me, kept me safe, supported me, have done nothing but either neglected me or physically abused me or told me both with their words and actions how worthless, useless and stupid they think I am. Men as a rule don't appreciate the fact that they have a chance to be close to someone - they just throw it away and settle for trying to "get laid".

And no, I don't want anyone of you to argue, that oh, men are not like that! That's the thing, you yourself don't even realize if you actually are an asshole. You'll think you're a good person. So don't bother. Don't bother with anything.
yea...your stereotyping.

Just because youve had no luck with men doesnt make the majority of men assholes.

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
Men as a rule don't appreciate the fact that they have a chance to be close to someone - they just throw it away and settle for trying to "get laid".

Not everyone is like that. Even you know that, dont try to pretend like you dont. Everyone knows theres at least 1 genuinely good person out there, whether you get them as a partner or not is a completely different story.

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
That's the thing, you yourself don't even realize if you actually are an asshole. You'll think you're a good person. So don't bother. Don't bother with anything.
Assholes know that they are assholes, they choose to stay assholes because of the 'power' or 'thrill' they get when they put someone down. Same with a school bully. They know they are doing the wrong thing, but they enjoy it.
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
03-05-2009 09:49 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

I don't know about the "depends where they live" part, but I'm sure certain parts of the world do have more nasty, evil people than when you compare them to other places in the world, it's just the way things go. There are thousands of different variables that could cause this, but I believe it is true that there are more "assholes in different countries" when compared to others (ratio wise, otherwise china would be the big asshole country)". That's just my input anyway.

Seriously Nathan though, using pheremones is a little bit desperate, and you can't do it for the rest of your life, so just use your charm to get the girl, and not some product that hasn't been proven to work. Remember the self-fulfilling prophecy when you're using products like that one.
03-05-2009 11:12 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Haz
Men as a rule don't appreciate the fact that they have a chance to be close to someone - they just throw it away and settle for trying to "get laid".
I could say that as a rule for quite a few women that I (sadly) know.

Stereotypically generalization is easy. Just because I know a few guys and girls who're like that, doesn't mean they are all like that.
[

KarunAB.com
]

/img]
03-05-2009 11:28 AM
-dt-
Scripting Contest Winner

;o

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Haz
It's normal behaviour for your gender, after all...
get over it.
[Image: dt2.0v2.png]      Happy Birthday, WDZ
03-05-2009 12:14 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
haydos
Veteran Member

dirty dirty house music

– / Male / Flag
quote:
the only people that i have seen like that are what i like to call faggots
quote:
yea...your stereotyping.

Pot, meet kettle.
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
don't be lazy
[Image: gayspam.gif]

03-05-2009 04:45 PM
Nathan
Veteran Member

Yeah, "large dimensions" ;)

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences?
Yeah humans do give off a minute amount of pheromones.

But I'm pretty sure I can conclude they don't work. Or at least, not the one's I have.
Touch Innovation - touch friendly programs/applications for the windows mobile!

03-06-2009 11:15 AM
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
Yeah humans do give off a minute amount of pheromones.

But I'm pretty sure I can conclude they don't work. Or at least, not the one's I have.
Personality chemistry > body chemistry

I'm not saying that the latter isn't important, oh no, but if you're looking for a relationship, that's how it rolls.
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
03-06-2009 11:55 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: