What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Pheremones, what are you experiences?

Pages: (7): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 » Last »
Pheremones, what are you experiences?
Author: Message:
James Potter

64 / Male / Flag
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences?
The ways males think varies in the general term of statement, regardless of their nationality or their race.
The ways males think are listed as follows:
Dirty-joking Males are males that joke about females in a sexual (dirty) manner but may be willing to have a serious relationship with a female.
Perverted Males are males that think of girls as if they are sex machines or humans that only exist to please the males' sexual needs. This type of males is likely to seek a relationship full of sexual pleasure, and if the pleasure ends at some point, the relationship may end, as well.
"Clean" Males are those males who respect females and cherish them to the most extent, a serious and a successful relationship may be highly expected with such males.

I have got to know about how males think from the all-time company of males over the years. Sadly, the majority think in the first or the second ways mentioned earlier in this post.

[Image: 29dtmhs.png]
03-06-2009 03:47 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
Has: get over it. Just because you've met a few assholes doesn't mean we're all like that. I've met a few bitches myself. Not bitches as in whores but as in nasty. Doesn't mean I think all women suck. And if you still think you're right, try lesbianism. As for the pheromones- placebos. If they really worked everyone would use them, d'oh.
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
03-06-2009 07:32 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Aeryn

– / Female / –
With your cruel replies some of you are just proving me right in thinking that men aren't even capable of understanding the extent of pain a woman can feel because of being abused by males. But hey, I've always appreciated honesty, so I'm glad to know where I stand with some of you here. Thanks for that, at least.

Oh, and my nick is Haz. It shouldn't be that hard for a smart, knowledgable person to spell a three-letter name correctly.
03-06-2009 09:16 PM
James Potter

64 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Haz
With your cruel replies some of you are just proving me right in thinking that men aren't even capable of understanding the extent of pain a woman can feel because of being abused by males. But hey, I've always appreciated honesty, so I'm glad to know where I stand with some of you here. Thanks for that, at least.

Oh, and my nick is Haz. It shouldn't be that hard for a smart, knowledgable person to spell a three-letter name correctly.
Aww. :(
* James Potter pets Haz.
Yes, a female can be possibly abused in so many ways by males. Sadly, that's just because males, or rather two types of males, are arse holes and have no clue about the chemistry of this world. Most of the males are never able to understand that women/females suffer in life more than males do. They give birth, they sacrifice for their families, and most importantly they take care of their fellow partners, and now, in the modern world work, too. So, how on earth can a female keep up with all her responsibilities and stay alive?!

03-06-2009 09:36 PM
Aeryn

– / Female / –
RE: RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences?
quote:
Originally posted by James Potter
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

* James Potter pets Haz.

Yes, a female can be possibly abused in so many ways by males. Sadly, that's just because males, or rather two types of males, are arse holes and have no clue about the chemistry of this world. Most of the males are never able to understand that women/females suffer in life more than males do. They give birth, they sacrifice for their families, and most importantly they take care of their fellow partners, and now, in the modern world work, too. So, how on earth can a female keep up with all her responsibilities and stay alive?!

I just wanted to say that your post really made me smile. It's so refreshing to hear from a mature person who understands these things. Thank you. :)
03-06-2009 10:08 PM
James Potter

64 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Haz
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

* James Potter pets Haz.

I just wanted to say that your post really made me smile. It's so refreshing to hear from a mature person who understands these things. Thank you. :)
Glad to cheer you up. It does actually irritate me to see other males abusing females, not realising that females are also humans. Indeed there is pleasure in sexual intercourse, but there is more pleasure in caring toward each other (the couple), supporting each other, and helping each other in every time they step forward. Teenage and adult males seriously need to wake up and look beyond sexuality, look to the values and the heart. (F) <3

03-06-2009 10:13 PM
Nathan
Veteran Member

Yeah, "large dimensions" ;)

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences?
Yeah, female's are just as bad.
I was going out with this girl for about 4 weeks, and I finished her because she was always moody and giving me a hard time - because she thought I was using her. But I have found out this week (beginning of this week) that she fucked my best mate when we were going out. So yeah Haz, it's not all male.

Fucking slags :/
Touch Innovation - touch friendly programs/applications for the windows mobile!

03-06-2009 10:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
We're all as bad as each other :zippy:

Everyone just wants what's best for themselves..
[Image: jumbled.png]
03-07-2009 01:17 AM
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

I typed that in my phone, so pardon my typo. Hope you've better judgement luck with men in the future.
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
03-07-2009 01:52 AM
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

* James Potter pets Haz.

I'm sure Haz will hate me here, but you're just a lamer, doubleaccounter

also, no one can make a generalization about either gender, there are always differences... arguing is useless.
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
03-07-2009 04:49 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (7): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: