What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Disgusting.

Disgusting.
Author: Message:
Vimto

In and Out

32 / Female / Flag
O.P. Disgusting.
I was reading an article in the UK Daily Mail, and frankly it shocked me a lot.

Here's the article, if you don't want to read, its basically:

A couple were looking to foster an "older brother" for their two children (boy aged 2, daughter aged 9)

The social workers failed to mention that he has a sex crime related past, particuarly with younger children. It was indicated that they were reluctant to alert the parents due to some human rights act.

This 19 year old boy then went on to rape their 2 year old son and molest their 9 year old daughter.

I actually cannot believe how shocked I am.

So basically I was just wondering about your views on this. Do you think the human rights act should be used to an extent? Or it should be allowed exceptions in cases like these?
And when your heart begins to bleed, your dead
and dead and dead indeed.
03-04-2009 11:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Aeryn

– / Female / –
RE: Disgusting.
My view is that most men should be shot on sight. All they do is abuse people who are physically weaker than them, and then whine about injustice if their victims ever dare to complain. Seriously, those who don't let others live without fear and suffering don't deserve life.

* Aeryn waits for hateful comments from the cowardly males who can't wait to put down another person even on an Internet message board. Go on bitches, prove me right.
03-04-2009 11:19 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
Thats horrific =/
The bad thing is, that no matter what happens, those scars will be with the children and the family for the rest of their lives. Some people say "Time fixes everything", but with things like this, a person can never really return to their original, innocent state.

Over here a while ago, we had a pedophile who was released back into the public after his jail time was over, and people of the community in which he committed his heinous acts were in uproar demanding he should never be let out; and to be honest, he hadnt looked like hed learnt his lesson. So heres another question, do you think that these people should be let out so easily, if not, then what do you think should be done about it?

Personally, I think either exile from at least that particular community could be an alternative, but tbh i havent thought of it as much.

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
My view is that most men should be shot on sight. All they do is abuse people who are physically weaker than them, and then whine about injustice if their victims ever dare to complain. Seriously, those who don't let others live without fear and suffering don't deserve life.

* Haz waits for hateful comments from the cowardly males who can't wait to put down another person even on an Internet message board. Go on bitches, prove me right.
ouch =/
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
03-04-2009 11:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Moh

– / Male / Flag
Pedophiles are to be HANGED in my opinion.
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

* Haz waits for hateful comments from the cowardly males who can't wait to put down another person even on an Internet message board. Go on bitches, prove me right.
Agreed on the last part before the red. :zippy:

This post was edited on 03-04-2009 at 11:45 AM by Moh.
03-04-2009 11:38 AM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Disgusting.
quote:
Originally posted by Moh Zayadi
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

No they shouldnt, they should spend the rest of there life rotting in a small cell getting  raped by a big hairy guy named bruce.

I dont know about your country but here people dont die for crimes. Also in australia if a pedofile goes to jail, they are the most hated people in jail, inmates try to kill them because they are scum, so i hope he has fun dirty fuck.
03-04-2009 12:34 PM
Phillip

c11h15no2

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Disgusting.
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

No they shouldnt, they should spend the rest of there life rotting in a small cell getting  raped by a big hairy guy named bruce.

I dont know about your country but here people dont die for crimes. Also in australia if a pedofile goes to jail, they are the most hated people in jail, inmates try to kill them because they are scum, so i hope he has fun dirty fuck.
The only lame thing about that is that I pay to keep them fuckers alive with my tax.
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

Most men are bastards, we all know this.
[Image: awd.png]
Drawn into the darkness here with your eyes on the prize at stake.
Faint hearts on an endless path letting go of the ones we break.
03-04-2009 02:25 PM
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

i completely agree (with discrate). once word is out that they raped a kid, woo, they will have lots of fun

This post was edited on 03-04-2009 at 09:43 PM by Voldemort.
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
03-04-2009 09:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: