What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Is this possible?

Is this possible?
Author: Message:
guedal

O.P. Is this possible?
I got astonished as I read today on my 10-year-old-daughter's Windows Live history a very harsh insult to one of her classmates. She denies to have written that, and in fact it was the only time I discover such a thing coming from her. The insult was precisely targeted, so the one who wrote it must know the girl. I ask: Is there any tool/hack (besides remote controlling the PC) that makes possible to someone else take control of my daugther's Windows Live and write this while the conversation keeps recorded on my daughter's computer? I put these constrains as using my daughter's password to log in from another computer is discarded, because the history wouldn't be stored on her computer. I reviewed the computer and looks clean from remote control software, so that's why I ask for your knowledge on the existance of such a tool. Otherwise, I will have to talk seriously with her after school.

Thanks
04-28-2009 05:45 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Baggins

B000ALFAZO

29 / Male / Flag
RE: Is this possible?
Hey guedal,
There is no way other than remote control software for something like what you have described to happen. So unless your daughter had some friends over and one of them might have sent it, you can be certian it came from your daughter.
04-28-2009 07:02 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
guedal

O.P. RE: Is this possible?
Thanks for your answer. At last, my daugther confessed she was who wrote the message. Closed case.
04-29-2009 07:09 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: