What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » New version of Messenger Plus??

New version of Messenger Plus??
Author: Message:
Butcher_ss

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. New version of Messenger Plus??
Hello, i just received a message that there is a new version of Messenger Plus available for download (from WLM). I didn't click on it just to make sure that there is indeed a new version out. However when i check the main site i keep getting that the version to download is the one i currently have installed (released on 22nd of March, version 4.81.358). Is there a newer version out and the main page hasn't been updated or is this some sort of malware? Thank you for your time and any help is appreciated.

Butcher
05-17-2009 01:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
RE: New version of Messenger Plus??
quote:
Originally posted by Butcher_ss
Hello, i just received a message that there is a new version of Messenger Plus available for download (from WLM). I didn't click on it just to make sure that there is indeed a new version out. However when i check the main site i keep getting that the version to download is the one i currently have installed (released on 22nd of March, version 4.81.358). Is there a newer version out and the main page hasn't been updated or is this some sort of malware? Thank you for your time and any help is appreciated.

Butcher
It is just a minor update, safe to download from within Plus! or from the homepage itself.
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
05-17-2009 01:11 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
whYeNQue

thats me (",)

41 / Male / –
yeh i've got the latest version too... (build 358) and it is asking me to update with the same build... surely even if there was a minor update, the build number would increase, or there would be a post about it on main news.
05-17-2009 11:25 PM
Nagamasa
Skinning Contest Winner

30 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by whYeNQue
yeh i've got the latest version too... (build 358) and it is asking me to update with the same build... surely even if there was a minor update, the build number would increase, or there would be a post about it on main news.
There actually wasn't an official post about it :)

This post was edited on 05-18-2009 at 05:26 AM by Nagamasa.
[Image: unled1uo.png]
Joined this forum 6547 days, 8 hours, 4 minutes, 18 seconds ago.

05-18-2009 05:25 AM
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
There is no new version yet, sorry for the auto-update problem, I'm doing some tests with the system and I'll be done by Wednesday.
[Image: signature2.gif]
05-19-2009 04:22 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: