What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Weird : People signing in at 3am when I know they are off

Weird : People signing in at 3am when I know they are off
Author: Message:
Stoozor

O.P. Weird : People signing in at 3am when I know they are off
It's the second time I see it happening.

The first time, two of my friends signed in at about 3 a.m. EST. I found it weird since they didn't answer as I talked to them and usually turn off their computer at night. They remained online for quite a long time, which I found also weird.
Another friend I was chatting with at that time noticed the same thing. She saw people who should be dead asleep with their computer dead turned off signing in.

The day after, I talked to one of those friend and told her what had happened. She told me it was impossible since her computer wasn't on.
I then though it was a bug from the network.

Just a few minutes ago, the same thing happened but with only one contact. She doesn't reply and she is still connected as I am posting this.

This post was edited on 12-20-2009 at 08:27 AM by Stoozor.
12-20-2009 08:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Weird : People signing in at 3am when I know they are off
Could be that they checked e-mail from a phone or something and hotmail is set to have them log into Messenger?

Or it's possible that they accidentally gave their username/password to phishing sites and that's what's signing them in.

If they are 100% not around and not doing anything with any form of Messenger or Hotmail, on computers or phones or ipods then they should change their Hotmail password and that should stop the problem.

This post was edited on 12-20-2009 at 10:46 AM by djdannyp.
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5213 days, 22 hours, 12 minutes, 3 seconds ago
12-20-2009 10:45 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: