What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » New Community Manager

Pages: (12): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 12 » Last »
New Community Manager
Author: Message:
Chrissy

29 / Male / Flag
RE: New Community Manager
Can we have some information on Yuna Software? Like who owns it, people employed, were it's based etc?
02-17-2010 05:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by krissy-afc
Can we have some information on Yuna Software? Like who owns it, people employed, were it's based etc?
Unamed individuals, Patchou & Vanessa +, Montreal/Laval? For less information, see yunasoftware.com
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
02-17-2010 07:16 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
Vanessa normally the replies are made after the quoted posts... I hope you get better very fast to help us here with this huge mess we have...
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
02-17-2010 07:40 PM
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
to help us here with this huge mess we have
u actually expect real answers rather than fob-offs? lol
02-17-2010 07:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Lou
quote:
Originally posted by krissy-afc
Unamed individuals, Patchou & Vanessa +, Montreal/Laval? For less information, see yunasoftware.com
[Image: pwned9rv.jpg]

What does that have to do with anything? Nothing

http://yunasoftware.com redirects to http://msgpluslive.net... how sad :(

This post was edited on 02-17-2010 at 08:09 PM by matty.
02-17-2010 08:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by vanessapurpleplsz
Hi Guys,

I am SO SO sorry for disappearing on all of you! :(  I did not mean to give off that feeling. I'm certainly  not Casper the friendly ghost, I wouldn't leave you guys stranded and disappear. Sadly, I caught a terrible virus and have been sick in bed with a very high fever, antibiotics, and I'll leave the rest of the details out. ;)  Basically, my life has revolved around sleeping most of the day the past few days.  I hope you can all forgive me. :$

I am writing you sitting in bed right now, still very ill but will do my best to pop in and out as much as I can until I get better...the doctor expects for me back to myself 100% in about a week.

Yuna software is always here to serve all of our community members and intend to stick around for another few years. We haven't all done all this work together as a community for no reason! :D

Just to update all of you, Yuna will be bringing in additional community managers to make sure that all of your posts/requests are answered as quickly as possible. 

Alright guys, I'm off to get some R&R (rest and relaxation)...will talk to you all again soon.

Signing out from bed...
Sick Alice :(
Vanessa, does that mean Yuna will be taking over the Forum to?
02-18-2010 03:53 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
vanessapurpleplsz
Former Yuna Software Rep

Well if u want to sing out sing out

– / Female / Flag
RE: RE: New Community Manager
No-the forum admins will still be doing all of the moderation-I am just here to help out and answer questions directed at Yuna

I'm sorry that many of you feel let down-but please, I just ask that you have a little bit of patience and just a little bit of compassion-I have been sick in bed with a pretty bad case of pnuemonia and I'm very sorry to say that I have not been on the forums as much as I should have been.

To everyone who has sent kind words and messages-thanks they are really appreciated.  I understand that many of you really want to know about Yuna-I have been absolutely bombarded by questions and personal mails.  Please have a little bit of patience and please know that I do not intend to ignore anyone.  All messages WILL be answered. 

Just please, have a little patience and remember that at the end of the day we're all human.  We all get sick, and things happen. 

Yours truly,

Vanessa 

quote:
Originally posted by ICQ
quote:
Hi Guys,

I am SO SO sorry for disappearing on all of you! :(  I did not mean to give off that feeling. I'm certainly  not Casper the friendly ghost, I wouldn't leave you guys stranded and disappear. Sadly, I caught a terrible virus and have been sick in bed with a very high fever, antibiotics, and I'll leave the rest of the details out. ;)  Basically, my life has revolved around sleeping most of the day the past few days.  I hope you can all forgive me. :$

I am writing you sitting in bed right now, still very ill but will do my best to pop in and out as much as I can until I get better...the doctor expects for me back to myself 100% in about a week.

Yuna software is always here to serve all of our community members and intend to stick around for another few years. We haven't all done all this work together as a community for no reason! :D

Just to update all of you, Yuna will be bringing in additional community managers to make sure that all of your posts/requests are answered as quickly as possible. 

Alright guys, I'm off to get some R&R (rest and relaxation)...will talk to you all again soon.

Signing out from bed...
Sick Alice :(
Vanessa, does that mean Yuna will be taking over the Forum to?

02-19-2010 10:44 AM
NanoChromatic

I'm hot cause I'm fly

29 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: New Community Manager
Hey Vanessa and welcome to the community. :) Get well soon.
[Image: editbytbgux9.png]
02-19-2010 11:09 AM
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
Vanessa normally the replies are made after the quoted posts...
Seconded.

This is important because noticing at the end that your post was actually a reply to one of the posts above is a bit...erm...i don't know but we are not used to your style of answering :)
02-19-2010 12:45 PM
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
I'm off to get some R&R (rest and relaxation)
doesnt R&R stand for rest and recuperation?
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
02-19-2010 01:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (12): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 12 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: