What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » New Community Manager

Pages: (12): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] 10 11 12 » Last »
New Community Manager
Author: Message:
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: New Community Manager
quote:
Originally posted by matty
I wish my job would pay me for being MIA!

Maybe there is an explanation outside of her control. Maybe a death in the family who knows. Or maybe she has gotten over her head...

I think she's most likely in training then anything else..
02-16-2010 05:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Menthix
quote:
Originally posted by matty
enough is enough
Indeed.

Yet another new build pushed out to auto-update yesterday without any news or changelog. Still no answers to the questions testers and translators had since the beginning of this whole situation. And Vanessa MIA since the 11th.

:(
Why do you think I've turned off notification of updates? Don't think I'll be upgrading from this build any time soon.
[Image: jumbled.png]
02-16-2010 05:28 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
I was happy to see that maybe we would get more news, but it appears that Yuna are just making everything so transparent and taking the personal and communication aspect out of development that Patchou tried to have whenever updates no matter how minor were made.
...there used to be a signature here :)
02-16-2010 05:53 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
Yay for giving us false hope!

And yeah, I turned off auto-updates as well.
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
02-16-2010 05:58 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
This is incredible... :( All that Patchout built is gonna end...
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
02-16-2010 06:47 PM
vanessapurpleplsz
Former Yuna Software Rep

Well if u want to sing out sing out

– / Female / Flag
Hi Guys,

I am SO SO sorry for disappearing on all of you! :(  I did not mean to give off that feeling. I'm certainly  not Casper the friendly ghost, I wouldn't leave you guys stranded and disappear. Sadly, I caught a terrible virus and have been sick in bed with a very high fever, antibiotics, and I'll leave the rest of the details out. ;)  Basically, my life has revolved around sleeping most of the day the past few days.  I hope you can all forgive me. :$

I am writing you sitting in bed right now, still very ill but will do my best to pop in and out as much as I can until I get better...the doctor expects for me back to myself 100% in about a week.

Yuna software is always here to serve all of our community members and intend to stick around for another few years. We haven't all done all this work together as a community for no reason! :D

Just to update all of you, Yuna will be bringing in additional community managers to make sure that all of your posts/requests are answered as quickly as possible. 

Alright guys, I'm off to get some R&R (rest and relaxation)...will talk to you all again soon.

Signing out from bed...
Sick Alice :(

02-17-2010 11:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
This is incredible... :( All that Patchou built is gonna end...
Seems that way unfortunately, unfortunately the interest in add-ons and things relating to Windows Live Messenger dropped off some time ago, and with the advent of Wave 4 supposedly adding one or two of MP!L's key features it will just continue to get worse. But I was hoping that we would be proven wrong by "Vanessa", but we haven't received any new information or any news from the company, or at least the general community hasn't.
...there used to be a signature here :)
02-17-2010 11:50 AM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by vanessapurpleplsz
Hi Guys,

I am SO SO sorry for disappearing on all of you! :(  I did not mean to give off that feeling. I'm certainly  not Casper the friendly ghost, I wouldn't leave you guys stranded and disappear. Sadly, I caught a terrible virus and have been sick in bed with a very high fever, antibiotics, and I'll leave the rest of the details out. ;)  Basically, my life has revolved around sleeping most of the day the past few days.  I hope you can all forgive me. :$

I am writing you sitting in bed right now, still very ill but will do my best to pop in and out as much as I can until I get better...the doctor expects for me back to myself 100% in about a week.

Yuna software is always here to serve all of our community members and intend to stick around for another few years. We haven't all done all this work together as a community for no reason! :D

Just to update all of you, Yuna will be bringing in additional community managers to make sure that all of your posts/requests are answered as quickly as possible. 

Alright guys, I'm off to get some R&R (rest and relaxation)...will talk to you all again soon.

Signing out from bed...
Well that is quite understandable. I'm just hoping that you read the posts and private messages you've been sent asap though. Get better, and I'll once again give you the benefit of the doubt.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
02-17-2010 12:48 PM
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Signing out from bed...
I know what it means to be in bed, being able to do nothing but slurping tea and sleeping... Get better soon. :)
mynetx - Microsoft, enhanced.

You have a problem or issue with Windows, Internet
Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
02-17-2010 01:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
vanessapurpleplsz
Former Yuna Software Rep

Well if u want to sing out sing out

– / Female / Flag
RE: RE: New Community Manager
much appreciated Lou :)

quote:
Originally posted by Lou
quote:
Hi Guys,

Signing out from bed...
Well that is quite understandable. I'm just hoping that you read the posts and private messages you've been sent asap though. Get better, and I'll once again give you the benefit of the doubt.

thanks mynetx-I appreciate your support :)

quote:
Originally posted by mynetx
quote:
Signing out from bed...
I know what it means to be in bed, being able to do nothing but slurping tea and sleeping... Get better soon. :)
02-17-2010 05:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (12): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] 10 11 12 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: