What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Community Liaison - clarification

Pages: (8): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
Community Liaison - clarification
Author: Message:
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software

– / Female / Flag
O.P. Community Liaison - clarification
http://www.msgpluslive.net/news/2010/03/04/commun...nager-replacement/

Hello again from Nathalie. In Canada, we grew up with the expression that if March comes in like a lion, it goes out with a lamb and vice versa.  My initial announcement here last week, which was at the beginning of  March, did seem to bring in a roar of lions 8o|and I hope that March will end tamer, more like lambs.   :)

First I wanted to clarify a few things, although I understand that you feel very disappointed and apprehensive about the recent changes here. I really hope that in time you will feel differently. 

User name:  Unfortunately, my concerns about ecological “green” issues led me to choose a user name that was considered unprofessional and caused suspicion that I was Vanessa.  I have now changed my user name simply to Nathalie.  This is my screen name and the name that I am using to correspond with you. 

Contact info:
You are welcome to email me privately at  Nathalie@yunasoftware.com   You can ask me for my IM address offline.

Title:  I have changed my ‘title’ here to Community Liaison, as opposed to Community Manager.  My role is to be the liaison between Yuna and the Messenger Plus! Community.  It’s not my intention to manage you or tell you what to do!, but to help Patchou out helping you, as he is very busy developing
Messenger Plus! 5.  As I get to know you and the product better, I’ll also be able to help you better. 

Thanks so much for those who have welcomed me and advised me publicly and privately to ease me in this transition.  For those who were less kind :$, I forgive you ). In due time, I’m confident that Yuna will be able to give back to the community what the community has contributed, and you’ll see an improvement in the communication channels.

Location:  I was born and bred in Winnipeg, Canada (or “Winterpeg” as it’s commonly known) , where my family lives, and have a B.A. Honours  from York University in Toronto, where I lived for five years. English is the language in which I’m most comfortable. I understand some basic French, but have a pretty bad ‘anglais’ accent when speaking it. I also speak Hebrew (with a Canadian accent). Presently, I’m working out of Yuna’s office in Israel which means you may see me posting at “strange” times from the office here or at home. I plan to get back to Canada to visit the Montreal offices and my family in Winnipeg, but don’t know when, yet.

Personal details:
As this is not a dating site, I’d prefer keeping much of my personal life private, as many of you do, but I don’t mind discussing interests such as books, movies, music, offline. I’m also going to refrain from talking about politics, religion and sex…I guess that’s pretty obvious, but I thought I ‘d say it for the record.

If any of you who wrote to Vanessa’s former email and did not get an answer from me, please try again at nathalie@yunasoftware.com  and I’ll do my best to answer you as soon as I can.

Sincerely,

Nathalie
Messenger Plus! Live - Community Liaison
Yuna Software

This post was edited on 03-10-2010 at 02:03 PM by Nathalie.
Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software

03-10-2010 01:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: Community Liaison - clarification
Welcome to the community, Nathalie :)

[Image: 25dr3o9]
03-10-2010 02:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
Welcome again Nathalie, thansk for the clarification on things (Y)
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5186 days, 10 hours, 10 minutes, 17 seconds ago
03-10-2010 02:13 PM
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
Welcome Nathalie. Also, as I said to Vanessa, you're welcome to the Spanish Official Community and forums, too. :)
Messenger Plus! en español:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
03-10-2010 02:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
Welcome Nathalie!

To give you an idea where we stood and the questions that we had (that have since then been answered to the best of the persons abilities) please review the thread here: Q&A for Vanessa (For those who don't see a thread title this is because the thread is located in the Beta Testing section.)

I am going to forward you an email that I have sent to Vanessa a few times and hadn't heard anything. Hopefully you can fill me in.

matty
03-10-2010 02:27 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
Welcome Nathy(if I can call you like that)... Sorry if I sound rude with this but I think is enough introducing talking... let's talk about MP!L...

How is the development of 5.0? Please give us some details!
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
03-10-2010 03:09 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software

– / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Community Liaison - clarification
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
Welcome Nathy(if I can call you like that)... Sorry if I sound rude with this but I think is enough introducing talking... let's talk about MP!L...

Warmth - your rudeness is mild :)-Nathalie is already a nickname, but I'll probably get more jokes with "Nathy" (I can spell it out in private - better not give you all more ideas here). :$ I got a lot worse earlier this week!, but thanks to the administrators here, the real bad stuff has been deleted.  I'll post 5.0 details when they become relevant...don't worry.
Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software

03-10-2010 03:35 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Nathalie
quote:
Originally posted by warmth

Warmth - your rudeness is mild :)-Nathalie is already a nickname, but I'll probably get more jokes with "Nathy" (I can spell it out in private - better not give you all more ideas here). :$ I got a lot worse earlier this week!, but thanks to the administrators here, the real bad stuff has been deleted.  I'll post 5.0 details when they become relevant...don't worry.
Lol... thanks then Nathy :P Looking forward!
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
03-10-2010 04:12 PM
maxrase

Windows Live MVP

– / Male / Flag
Welcome Natalie :)
Administrator - Wikikou.fr
Microsoft Windows Live MVP | Microsoft Trainer

IT Consultant - MCTS - MCITP - MCPD - MCT

maxime.rastello[at]msgpluslive.net
03-10-2010 06:43 PM
Salem

37 / Male / Flag
Welcome Natalie

It's actually good you started this thread, as I had no idea Vanessa had left so soon (I don't check the news on the main MsgPlus website to be honest).

Look forward to working with you on Messenger Plus!'s future.

~Salem(@)
[Image: salem874.smart.jpg][Image: card.png]
Was i Helpful?[/url]
03-10-2010 09:58 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (8): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: