What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Polish President Crash wasn't an accident?

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Polish President Crash wasn't an accident?
Author: Message:
zach

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident?
1. SUPPOSEDLY yelling "Don't kill us" etc in Polish. - Ask another polish person, they'll give you a different translation.
2. Gunshots. - Something exploding, fuel?
3. Siren covering sounds. - Siren from what, they're normally around accidents...
4. Author of the video stabbed, hospitalized, stabbed again. - N source
5. What's there to see in the two photos?
04-25-2010 12:21 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by zach
1. SUPPOSEDLY yelling "Don't kill us" etc in Polish. - Ask another polish person, they'll give you a different translation.
yeah. And even if it was "Don't kill us", then it would still not be any proof at all, because it might as well be some scared bystander shouting that when the police men are shooting warning shots in air to warn stupid crash tourists of.

quote:
5. What's there to see in the two photos?
The first photo is from an official source video (showing people investigating the crash).
The second photo is from that dodgy conspiracy video.

Both show one of the plane's wheelsets and are suppose to be "proof" that the dodgy conspiracy video was taken on the real crash site and not filmed elsewhere.

Although I don't doubt the video was shot on the real site. I do highly doubt the subtitles from that conspiracy theorist who commented on the video.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
04-25-2010 12:28 PM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Polish President Crash wasn't an accident?
So what does the polish shouts actually say?
04-25-2010 02:25 PM
wacky

Chromo :wink:

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
Read more: http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/04/guy-who-filmed...html#ixzz0lnx7WBy2
I find the video on that site with the reporter a bit interesting. But I wouldn't trust it 100%

I have this feeling that the guy who taped the video hasn't even been killed and it's just some silly rumour that has spread. I've been trying to find a legit source and I can't find one..

And weren't there a lot of important people in that plane? I think it's an error to have had so many important people in the same plane. (then again, the video with the reporter says they weren't all in the plane to begin with...)

Anyway, sorry for my ignorance about Poland, but would there be any reason for any country to attack Poland? I don't know much about their government and the country itself. But I would like to know more about it and see if there would be a single reason for there to be an attack, if there was one..
quote:
Originally posted by Adeptus
Edit: Also, it should be noted that Kiev is not anywhere close to Smolensk where the crash occurred, and it is in Ukraine, not Russia.

where did you get this information? :s the crash wasn't in Kiev, but north of Smolensk. I just checked on google map and there is a train track pretty near by. So the 'siren' is quite likely to have been the train. The only thing I find weird is that it sounds pretty loud though the train tracks aren't THAT close :s

anywho, this whole thing sounds fishy but that video that was edited I wouldn't trust.. If you look at the one that isn't edited, all the dodgy looking things circled in red in the edited one just seem like absolutely nothing..
04-25-2010 05:22 PM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by wacky
I just checked on google map and there is a train track pretty near by. So the 'siren' is quite likely to have been the train

100% a train. Probably warning people that may have survived to stay of the tracks?

quote:
2. Gunshots. - Something exploding, fuel?

To be honest, possibly any piece of debris exploding in the heat from the fires.

<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
04-25-2010 09:04 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: