What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Structure definition class

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Structure definition class
Author: Message:
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Structure definition class
It's here! The first version of the class is now available. Go get it from the download link in the first post. :D
All suggestions are implemented, such as proper handling of signed/unsigned numbers and data type arrays (e.g. TCHAR[32]).

To get started, have a look at the usage examples in the first post. If you're looking for a list of all built-in data types, check out the source code and you'll find them below "Data Type Definitions", "Aliases" and "Common structure types" near the bottom of the file. It's a pretty long list, so I'm not going to post it here, but rest assured that most of the types you'll use are included.

With this version, you should be able to define almost any structure type you want. If you still find a certain member type which cannot be properly defined with this class, post about it here and I'll see if it can be improved. In case you find that the class is not functioning correctly, don't hesitate to report it here!
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
11-07-2010 08:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: