What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » [Released, v1.11] Agaeti [In Development, v0.1.2.2] Helper

Pages: (16): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 16 » Last »
[Released, v1.11] Agaeti [In Development, v0.1.2.2] Helper
Author: Message:
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Released, v1.10] Agaeti
quote:
Originally posted by Excelsis
I mostly use this to "clean up" the interface (removing stuff I never use) so I'd really like to have the actual default background if possible.

(Y)

I'm far from Windows right now, but I know what you're talking about. That was 2009's default background, iirc.

If you're on a hurry, you can replace one of the files in /Backgrounds in the skin folder with the actual default background from Messenger 2011.
[Image: Empty.png]
06-03-2011 10:26 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Excelsis

35 / Male / Flag
RE: [Released, v1.10] Agaeti
I actually tried that a while ago but... couldnt find it. I went thru WLM's resources but it was no where to be found.

This is mostly why I posted; usually I try to fix things on my own before posting on forums but I'm stumped here.

/Late edit: No hurry, btw. Was mostly curious, the "Contact List Default" background makes for a fine replacement for now.

This post was edited on 06-05-2011 at 04:56 PM by Excelsis.
06-03-2011 02:06 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pedorake

For some odd reason, this skin has a wonderful glitch. It shows no ads on the contact list, I figure it must be a glitch, there's no option for it, it simply shows nothing by the ad space for the contact list.
I'm wondering why if this glitch can be brought to light on how it is occurring so other skins may replicate such a fantastic problem.

Get what I'm sayin'?

This post was edited on 06-21-2011 at 05:45 AM by Pedorake.
06-21-2011 05:44 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Nagamasa
Skinning Contest Winner

30 / Male / Flag
This glitch is manually written by skin creators, so you'll have to ask them to implement it.

Do note though there might be a .reg file in the skin's folder that can remedy this issue.
[Image: unled1uo.png]
Joined this forum 6552 days, 11 hours, 20 minutes, 47 seconds ago.

06-21-2011 12:27 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa
This glitch is manually written by skin creators, so you'll have to ask them to implement it.

That's actually a glitch :P Sometimes, the ads just stop appearing for no appearent reason :( [I, for instance, always see the ads as they should, others just don't see that media one, and others see nothing at all :P]

By the way, Nagamasa is right, you might find a nice Cake inside the skin folder, no lies. (A)

This post was edited on 06-21-2011 at 01:42 PM by blessedguy.
06-21-2011 01:41 PM
taralinga

Ploblem
Hi, im using agaeti 1.10 in the windows live messenger 2011 (the last version) with Messenger Plus 5-0 (the problem i will describe also happens in the 5.02 version too) in a windows 7 ultimate with the Spanish languaje (im from Argentina so my computer is configured to the argentinian spanish) and i cant transalte agaeti 1.10 to the spanish version. I tried installing the spanish only version and i cant because when i double click the skin it says that the skin doesnt seem to be from Messenger Plus (this sign apears as a window error and after that the windows closes and nothing else happen).
¿Can someone help me getting the agaeti 1.10 to the spanish?
Thank you SO MUCH!
06-24-2011 12:39 AM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
Hi there :)
As it turns out, there was a problematic file in the Spanish package. I've updated it, you can try downloading from that link in your PM again.
06-24-2011 12:53 AM
taralinga

Thank you!!!
from the bottom of my heart; i dont frecuently use the english and now that it's in my languaje its cool.
Again: thank you!
06-24-2011 02:14 AM
InternetHobo

If you want to stop the adverts follow these steps, I've used this method for about a year now, and the advert box had completely dissapeared.

Click Start button on Windows
    Go to Control Panel –> Internet Options
    Click on the security tab and click on "Restricted sites" then ’Sites’ underneath.
    Add the url “rad.msn.com” and those ads will never be shown again.

rad.msn.com is msn's ad server. Blocking access to this site will block all ads from the msn websites and most of the other sites that they own.

Please note this doesn't remove ads completely. You'll see a white blank space instead*. Sometimes it is a video, but you can block that using the same method.

*I just updated from Agaeti 1.01 to 1.1, in 1.01 the advertisement was actually hidden, now that I'm using 1.1 I get a blank white box.

Reverted back to 1.01, no blank box, adverts completely gone, so if anyone using Agaeti wants those adverts completely removed, the above works for me, try it yourself.
06-30-2011 06:33 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by InternetHobo
if anyone using Agaeti wants those adverts completely removed, the above works for me, try it yourself.
I found the problem that made the ad disappear everytime and fixed it (A)
Maybe you'll want to make that feature appear again, you can take a look at Program Files/Yuna Software/WLM-Skins/Agaeti and have some truly tasty piece of cake :zippy:
06-30-2011 06:55 PM
Pages: (16): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 16 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: