What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Messenger Plus! 5 information

Pages: (44): « First « 18 19 20 21 [ 22 ] 23 24 25 26 » Last »
5 votes - 2.4 average   Messenger Plus! 5 information
Author: Message:
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

In the Shadow Gallery once again

38 / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus! 5 information
As Cookie was suggesting
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
support teams do not want to answer on stuff like "my directory got wiped out" or "my private email is broadcasted to the rest of the world"
Not all bugs are annoyances in the software. Some of them are privacy and security related that can and will compromise user information. Stuff like this NEEDS to be fixed and done so properly before a general release can be made available.

This post was edited on 01-29-2011 at 06:03 PM by MeEtc.
[Image: signature/]     [Image: sharing.png]
I cannot hear you. There is a banana in my ear.
01-29-2011 06:02 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
wrongday

34 / Male / Flag
Have you had the last 1 day? I can not wait :P:P Have had a problem with beta testing? Do you have any problems with or related plus ? I have most curious thing is still a definite lack of information (A):XP:
01-29-2011 11:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
There is no lack of information: bugs are being reported in the private section and fixed, information about what bugs are those is private. Translations are being made and improoved, but the text isn't public for more than obvious reasons. And Yuna clearly stated it is TARGETED for the end of January, it doesn't mean it will be released in the end of January.
[Image: Empty.png]
01-29-2011 11:17 PM
wrongday

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 5 information
quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy
There is no lack of information: bugs are being reported in the private section and fixed, information about what bugs are those is private. Translations are being made and improoved, but the text isn't public for more than obvious reasons. And Yuna clearly stated it is TARGETED for the end of January, it doesn't mean it will be released in the end of January.

Ok ! Thanks :)
01-29-2011 11:25 PM
soppskalle

– / Male / Flag
It says in the end of january, isnt that now?
01-30-2011 07:08 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by soppskalle
It says in the end of january, isnt that now?
not quite . 31st is the last day
01-30-2011 07:14 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
foaly

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy

True, but I think a lot of people would like a status update.
Waiting can be really frustrating if you don't know how long you have to wait...

This post was edited on 01-30-2011 at 10:39 AM by foaly.
[signature.jpg]
01-30-2011 10:35 AM
Hous3Fr3ak

32 / Male / Flag
That means we have to wait any longer? I was glad to the new version :(
01-30-2011 10:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
blu3ang31

38 / Female / –
RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 5 information
quote:
Originally posted by foaly

True, but I think a lot of people would like a status update.
Waiting can be really frustrating if you don't know how long you have to wait...

Totally agree... it would be nice to know how long we need wait yet... I have installed the new messenger last november and realized that even i like it, but i am missing some stuff i was get used to it, like contacts on my desktop and so....
So I am really patient while i know how long i need wait... but in last days i guess i am going crazy...
01-30-2011 10:58 AM
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
I understand that you'd like a status update, but it's up to Yuna Software to do so. I can say that I see a lot of progress is made and everyone's doing their best to make Plus! meet the quality demands from its user base. No worries, your patience will be rewarded. ;)

However, nobody can tell exactly when Plus! 5 will see a public release. Yes, Yuna Software is targeting an end of January release but that doesn't mean that it will be released before 1 February. The primary goal is as always to build a quality product, there's no use in releasing a semi-working product.

May I also ask Alias not to spread false information about the release date? The target date is not set in stone, statements such as "since it's 30 January it has to be released within two days" make no sense. If you're that eager to know when it's released, simply check these forums. If Plus! 5 is released or a release date is announced, you will see it. If it isn't, come back later. It's that simple.
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
01-30-2011 01:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (44): « First « 18 19 20 21 [ 22 ] 23 24 25 26 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: