What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Messenger Plus! 5 information

Pages: (44): « First « 19 20 21 22 [ 23 ] 24 25 26 27 » Last »
5 votes - 2.4 average   Messenger Plus! 5 information
Author: Message:
siemprebuenoo

RE: Messenger Plus! 5 information
since the view contact card is not in wlm 2011 anymore and i miss that feature... editing my contacts directly from msn and not opening a web browser to edit them or save the information or view the informations about my contacts
is it possible to see it in msg plus 5???
01-30-2011 01:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Oxy
Veteran Member

30 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by siemprebuenoo
I dont think Yuna have released a feature list. So, we don't know.
[Image: dotlukas.gif]
01-30-2011 02:01 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by siemprebuenoo
since the view contact card is not in wlm 2011 anymore and i miss that feature... editing my contacts directly from msn and not opening a web browser to edit them or save the information or view the informations about my contacts
My advice to you is to wait and see, and if a feature you want is not included, you can suggest its implementation then :) New features (apart from what is already 'new') will not be added before the first release as there is enough work as it is.
Stay patient everyone, it will be released when it is ready.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
01-30-2011 05:29 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
NLT

Any idea when this will be released?
01-30-2011 07:13 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by NLT
Any idea when this will be released?
When it's ready. Just wait :P
[Image: Empty.png]
01-30-2011 07:17 PM
R120

Will polygamy and NudgesToolScripts actually works on new version MSNplus 5 with WLM2011?
01-30-2011 07:18 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by R120
Will polygamy and NudgesToolScripts actually works on new version MSNplus 5 with WLM2011?
Polygamy will work, according to the testers, but scripts will need to be updated because of the new messenger version already, don't know if the new Plus! Version will also require an adaptation, probably not.
01-30-2011 07:35 PM
Wael90

33 / Male / Flag
We desperately need the new version, it's the end of January already. I know that deadlines suck but oh well.. WLM2011 simply sucks all the way and the only reason I've been using it for 10 days is that I like the new WLMail and the idea of Plus!5.. A newsflash would be ideal right now just to keep us alerted.
01-30-2011 10:20 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
Alerted on what? Just wait patiently, you don't want to get Plus! with all the bugs it has [judging by the amount of activity in the private forums and translators having problems].

Everything you need to know was already said:
quote:
Originally posted by Lou
Stay patient everyone, it will be released when it is ready.
quote:
Originally posted by Matti
I understand that you'd like a status update, but it's up to Yuna Software to do so. I can say that I see a lot of progress is made and everyone's doing their best to make Plus! meet the quality demands from its user base. No worries, your patience will be rewarded. ;)

However, nobody can tell exactly when Plus! 5 will see a public release. Yes, Yuna Software is targeting an end of January release but that doesn't mean that it will be released before 1 February. The primary goal is as always to build a quality product, there's no use in releasing a semi-working product.

May I also ask Alias not to spread false information about the release date? The target date is not set in stone, statements such as "since it's 30 January it has to be released within two days" make no sense. If you're that eager to know when it's released, simply check these forums. If Plus! 5 is released or a release date is announced, you will see it. If it isn't, come back later. It's that simple.
quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy
There is no lack of information: bugs are being reported in the private section and fixed, information about what bugs are those is private. Translations are being made and improoved, but the text isn't public for more than obvious reasons. And Yuna clearly stated it is TARGETED for the end of January, it doesn't mean it will be released in the end of January.
quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
As Cookie was suggesting
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
support teams do not want to answer on stuff like "my directory got wiped out" or "my private email is broadcasted to the rest of the world"
Not all bugs are annoyances in the software. Some of them are privacy and security related that can and will compromise user information. Stuff like this NEEDS to be fixed and done so properly before a general release can be made available.
01-30-2011 10:24 PM
Oxy
Veteran Member

30 / Male / Flag
They're working On squashing bugs unfortunately. Read previous posts for more information on that front.
[Image: dotlukas.gif]
01-30-2011 10:25 PM
Pages: (44): « First « 19 20 21 22 [ 23 ] 24 25 26 27 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: