What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » Skin Requests »

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Author: Message:
hentailoli

O.P.
twitter ...facebook ? -.-'

well thats ok if you like youre private information passed around to advertisement companies and others xD

msn messenger is still the top dog to me, and thus would be greatful for anybodys spare time for this , as said only if theyd be up to it , until then ill be waiting ..how long? who knows but i like to keep an positive outlook

this is coming from somebody that has tried facebook and twitter ...afterwards deleted all accounts completely after hearing what crap is goin on  ;)

This post was edited on 11-01-2011 at 01:21 PM by hentailoli.
11-01-2011 01:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
As I said earlier the chances of someone doing this are very slim. Very few requests have ever been fulfilled. The main skinners in the community have given up once Patchou stepped down. Most people who were regulars here have moved on in life and have chalked this up to an experience. The community has gone through a lot. Births, deaths, marriages, divorces, petitions, contests and throw in a corporate takeover while we are at it. We used to be one giant online family and everyone has basically stepped away, with the exception of a few.
11-01-2011 01:57 PM
hentailoli

O.P.
-.-'....sounds bad , good to see im one of the few xD

thou if after a month this doesnt get fulfilled i suppose ill have to open a request over at virtualcustoms , couldve done that in the first place thou i thought id first start at the place that introduced skinning and all the good stuff for msn but this community does seem quite dead indeed ,peace

This post was edited on 11-01-2011 at 05:53 PM by hentailoli.
11-01-2011 05:48 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by hentailoli
thou if after a month this doesnt get fulfilled i suppose ill have to open a request over at virtualcustoms , couldve done that in the first place thou i thought id first start at the place that introduced skinning and all the good stuff for msn but this community does seem quite dead indeed ,peace
This community is still your best bet to get a skin created. If it takes a while for someone to respond it means that nobody is interested in creating such a skin. You could try another forum but the chances are way less that you'll find someone to do it whom isn't already a member on this forum.

I suggest you learn skinning yourself ;)

This post was edited on 11-02-2011 at 01:14 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
11-02-2011 01:12 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
hentailoli

O.P.
not a good suggestion since i know my own limits xD...trust me on this one -.-'

This post was edited on 11-02-2011 at 02:46 AM by hentailoli.
11-02-2011 02:45 AM
Axtinguisher

– / Male / Flag
Happy 
Curious thing, as i was steping out of the office i noticed this under the Messenger Plus! X-Mass tree and thought i placed it where it belongs, looks like someone got an early present...

Open present here!

Merry X-Mass! :)
\\\"Mmmphhhh mphhhhh mmphh\\\"
12-18-2011 12:30 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
hentailoli

O.P.
hey finally somebody contributing to my request wooot!!! who sez waiting doesnt pay off ...lolz xD

thanks axtinguisher you da boss!!!

btw thou this might sound ungreatful but in its current state i cant use it needs alot of polish, check out this skin and try to use it as a base for the ghost in the shell skin and use orange/gold for it instead of green you know more of a gits innocence scheme, its not the branding that i want from gits its the cyberpunk atmosphere you get from the interfaces used in the anime mainly from innocence,and that gits logo being removed or something cause its like blocking /obstructing youre view to youre contacts  , a little constructive feedback from me , and a merry christmas and a happy new year to you too in advance btw

and heres the skin that is perfect as a basis for the gits skin perhaps for v 2.0? id sure hit it xD, hope youre up to it dont wanna be a bother to you ....

here the base skin to work off of and yes the author wont mind he even wrote that in the about section of his skin under options  :

http://www.mediafire.com/?fa68fd8zn1oa74s

p.s: those pics ive posted was only to show the atmosphere gits conveys to make it all feel natural, not to actually use them and just plaster them all over like an advertising billboard lolz 8-)...no offense ;)

This post was edited on 12-18-2011 at 05:00 PM by hentailoli.
12-18-2011 04:43 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: