What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Need advice about my situation please

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Need advice about my situation please
Author: Message:
misstam

– / Female / Flag
O.P. Huh?  Need advice about my situation please
hello everyone! well where can i start...friday the 13th for me was indeed what the myth says it to be, nothing but bad luck! I am currently working a 9-5 job which i like but i feel bored and confused about whether i want to do something else, or just not work in general, lol...like that is possible! so basically, i have been absorbed with having a baby, my own baby, with someone i know and want to be with. Evidently, he doesnt have a clue that i want to have a baby and i'm sure if he knew, he would run for the hills, the sea and maybe the end of the world if he could find it (Boing ^o) ) so getting straight to the point...does one have a baby without him knowing, or slowly live my boring, meaningless life before i do something even more outrageously stupid?!

BTW i don't want any reasons about how unfair it is to put a man through this...bla bla bla...no one was saying it was unfair when i was cheated on and hurt by other men, so im doing what I want now...not anyone else!

.jpg File Attachment: 29860_895286401992_28132330_54702738_2687097_n.jpg (11.76 KB)
This file has been downloaded 271 time(s).
05-14-2011 11:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Need advice about my situation please
lol
05-14-2011 01:09 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
misstam

– / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Need advice about my situation please
glad this could make you laugh :P
05-14-2011 03:39 PM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
So you basically want to have a baby without your boyfriend knowing? This is most likely a troll but ill answer anyway.

1. Your boyfriend will find out 2. It's the stupidest idea ever, do you have no morals?

If you were my gf and you secretly were having my baby, i would probably run you down with my car to kill you and the baby.

Just sayin'
05-15-2011 01:08 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
do you have no morals?
[...]
If you were my gf and you secretly were having my baby, i would probably run you down with my car to kill you and the baby.
errr... yeah... having morals ... ^o)

-------------

misstam,

Discrate is right though, forget for a minute about your selfish act of wanting a baby (you tell it in the same way like you go out and buy that beautiful ring you saw, just for you, taking care of 'number one'), and think about the child who will not know its father. And if you do tell who it is, think about how he/she would feel knowing he/she was unwanted.

And what if the roles were reversed and someone is having a baby from you without your consent? How would you feel?

Having a child is not something you go and buy just for the sake of having it or for the sake of doing what you want. Aka: you do not do it to take 'revenge' because you were hurt before, or even as a tool to fix a relationship, or to feel 'better' like some valium pill.

If you do want to have a baby you need to talk about it with your partner, period.

This post was edited on 05-15-2011 at 11:00 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-15-2011 10:50 AM
Jacksonville

quote:
Originally posted by misstam
hello everyone! well where can i start...friday the 13th for me was indeed what the myth says it to be, nothing but bad luck! I am currently working a 9-5 job which i like but i feel bored and confused about whether i want to do something else, or just not work in general, lol...like that is possible! so basically, i have been absorbed with having a baby, my own baby, with someone i know and want to be with. Evidently, he doesnt have a clue that i want to have a baby and i'm sure if he knew, he would run for the hills, the sea and maybe the end of the world if he could find it (Boing ^o) ) so getting straight to the point...does one have a baby without him knowing, or slowly live my boring, meaningless life before i do something even more outrageously stupid?!

BTW i don't want any reasons about how unfair it is to put a man through this...bla bla bla...no one was saying it was unfair when i was cheated on and hurt by other men, so im doing what I want now...not anyone else!

You should answer 2 questions only - do you want to have a baby and do you want to stay with your boyfriend?
And if all the answers are positive - you know what to do.
07-14-2011 12:43 PM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
errr... yeah... having morals ...

Beat me to it :(
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
07-14-2011 06:40 PM
BSTF
Banned

29 / – / Flag
Doesnt matter if you've been cheated on before. Yeah shit happens. Men did it, but not this man. you can't put everyone else's mistakes on his shoulders, you know? So if you're considering having a baby, go to a sperm bank and get pregnant...
09-03-2011 10:44 AM
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
And what if the roles were reversed and someone is having a baby from you without your consent? How would you feel?
how on earth is that even possible? she's female, you know :P lol

In all seriousness: misstam, you need a psychologist :p And what cookie said
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
09-05-2011 04:17 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
quote:
how on earth is that even possible? she's female, you know :P lol
How it is possible* doesn't matter, it is the principle I was talking about.

*though there are ways for that matter
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
09-05-2011 04:24 AM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: