What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Messages are not being delivered

Messages are not being delivered
Author: Message:
brjohnsmith

O.P. Messages are not being delivered
Hi,
I am using MSN and Plus on XP and I noticed (because some recepients asked) that some messages are not being delivered.

If I use only MSN this not happened, however, I need to use Plus, because this is the only way to send text more than MSN limit, and when the text is more than Plus limit, it is converted it in txt file automatically.

So, does anyone have this problem or did have it?

If so, please, let me know the solution, because I never know when it fault, the recepients just said that they didnt receive anything from me. I consider that I am using the last version of both solution.

Tks.
07-06-2011 03:30 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
brjohnsmith

O.P. RE: Messages are not being delivered
Hi,

conversation, the recipient doesn't receive the message almost all the time, however, if the recipient, for any coincidence, send the message to me in the same message box opened, and after I answer it, the recipient gets the message. It is really weird, but if anyone has or had this problem, please, let me know.

tks.
07-07-2011 12:01 AM
ashram

RE: Messages are not being delivered
Yes, me too.
I have the same problem.
My language is Traditional-chinese.
And I don't know how to solve it.
But When I reinstall old version, tis problem no longer occurs.
Now My version is 5.00.0.702.
Not the latest version.
07-12-2011 04:44 AM
brjohnsmith

O.P. RE: Messages are not being delivered
Hi,

Which MSN (WLM) version you are using? Did You need to reinstall the operating system, or was it enough you reinstall the MSG Plus?

I uninstalled MSG Plus, and it seems that there is something that it was not removed from the PC, because the problem still there after the uninstallation. Is there any software that remove completly?

So, if the solution is to use the old version, how can I get it? Do I need to use old MSN version? I am using MSN version 14.0.8117.416.

tks.
07-18-2011 11:11 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: