What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Event Logging Saving Problems

Event Logging Saving Problems
Author: Message:
bottomless

O.P. Event Logging Saving Problems
Hi,

I've been having problems saving my event logs. I don't know why but, I set had set it to save the event files each month, in the same folder as Chat logs. It should save as a text file. The problem is that, when I look into the file, it's not saving the event logs. It's saved my chat logs but it's not saving my events in the same folder. It doesn't seem to be saving my events at all. Any idea how to fix this?

By the way, is it possible to have a couple different settings for event logger? As in, have a general file saved and another file for specific contacts?
07-14-2011 01:02 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
bottomless

O.P. RE: Event Logging Saving Problems
quote:
Originally posted by bottomless
Hi,

I've been having problems saving my event logs. I don't know why but, I set had set it to save the event files each month, in the same folder as Chat logs. It should save as a text file. The problem is that, when I look into the file, it's not saving the event logs. It's saved my chat logs but it's not saving my events in the same folder. It doesn't seem to be saving my events at all. Any idea how to fix this?

By the way, is it possible to have a couple different settings for event logger? As in, have a general file saved and another file for specific contacts?

Actually if not even that, is there a way to copy text from the "event viewer"? As in, when someone changes their music, it gets recorded in the event logger but I can't click and drag my mouse as would normally allow to highlight and copy the text. It's mainly because I am looking for new music and with songs that aren't english, i can't copy the characters of the artist and song title.
07-14-2011 04:45 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
RE: Event Logging Saving Problems
quote:
Originally posted by bottomless
Actually if not even that, is there a way to copy text from the "event viewer"? As in, when someone changes their music, it gets recorded in the event logger but I can't click and drag my mouse as would normally allow to highlight and copy the text.

After you click the item and it's highlighted, right click and select "Copy to Clipboard" :)
07-14-2011 10:29 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: