What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Essay about Romeo and Juliet

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Essay about Romeo and Juliet
Author: Message:
pigout77

I like to eat food when I'm hungry

– / Female / Flag
Shocked  RE: Essay about Romeo and Juliet
This is brill, I have an essay due about pretty much the same thing and I had absolutely no idea what outline to follow :)

Don't worry, I wont plaigarise ;)
09-03-2011 09:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
jobybruk

RE: Essay about Romeo and Juliet
First time when I was in 8th standard, one of my school teacher had told me a great love story of Romeo and Juliet. At that time I know about them and really they were in true love as there love must alive today anywhere. This is called the true love story..
03-15-2012 10:41 AM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by jobybruk
First time when I was in 8th standard, one of my school teacher had told me a great love story of Romeo and Juliet. At that time I know about them and really they were in true love as there love must alive today anywhere. This is called the true love story..

Why are you reviving old threads without adding anything valuable to them?

This post was edited on 03-15-2012 at 05:51 PM by matty.
03-15-2012 12:10 PM
jobybruk

Hey.. I just share what I first time got at the school about the topic and as per new one is concern I will be ofcourse do this.. I also wanna your thought for this.
03-16-2012 06:44 AM
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software

– / Female / Flag
For such a short essay, I would have taken one or two points and elaborate more as opposed to picking a few and not going into depth.  There is a lot of "meat" in Shakespeare plays and especially Romeo and Juliet.  For example, regarding the conflicts between the families, one angle you could take is to examine the political or racial conflicts over history or research couples in history that got married despite the taboos of society.

You could also research the topic of "mercy killing" in different societies as related to the deaths in Romeo and Juliet.

And something quite modern that you may want to look at is the subject of marriage due to physical attraction as opposed to similar values and cultures...what you might want to compare is Romeo and Juliet's marriage in comparison to "Hollywood marriages" which appear to be based on physical attraction where the couples live happily ever after as opposed to the reality of the high divorce rate.

Someone continued this thread which turns out to be an essay from may years ago!, but this is just some food for thought for anyone writing the subject in the future.

This post was edited on 03-18-2012 at 08:08 AM by Nathalie.
Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software

03-16-2012 04:27 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
Hey guys just an update. I kinda plagiarised some of this for my report due in a few days, hope you don't mind, it's got some good points so I thought instead of rewriting it with some general ideas, copy pasting would be better (you've got a very nice style of writing).

Thank you very much :cheesy:
03-16-2012 09:21 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Hanki
Banned

might as well as close this thread
<Discrate> i am profoundly retarded
03-26-2012 08:40 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »