What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger

You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger
Author: Message:
Looooooka

O.P. You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger
"You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger Plus! has not sent your request."
What exactly is this.I have a feeling it's now blocking the facebook integration(the only thing that i added to msn) ?
Would be nice if i could see this webservice URL and have an option of allowing it.

This post was edited on 09-15-2011 at 01:09 PM by Looooooka.
09-15-2011 01:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger
Are You sure it said Messenger Plus? Can you make a screenshot and share it with us?
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
09-15-2011 01:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
totonf
Former Yuna Software

RE: You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger
This error occurs if Plus! online chat logging has failed to authenticate the web service. You may check that you have the file "cacerts.pem" in your Messenger Plus! installation folder or reinstall Messenger Plus!
09-15-2011 01:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by totonf
cacerts.pem
ah... I was wondering what that file was for, I had a hunch, but this confirms it. thanks.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
09-15-2011 05:07 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: