What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Account deactivated

Account deactivated
Author: Message:
SSpt

O.P. Account deactivated
Need Help

I have the message that my account in MyPlus! has been temporarely deactivated.
What can i do?

Thanks,
SSpt
10-31-2011 11:58 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: Account deactivated
Reset your password:
Here are the steps to follow in order to reset a password:

1.       Before executing the reset password on the website close Messenger.
2.       Go to the logon page and use the forgot password with the email associate to the MyPlus account.
3.       When you receive the email copy the new password in the email. Make sure that you don’t include any blank spaces.
4.       Go to the logon page and login with the email and the new password.
5.       Then go the My Account -> My Profile ->  Change credentials and change the password.
6.       Last change the password in the Messenger Plus! before making any kind of operation on the log.

Closing down Messenger (with that Plus!)* is important because when you use online logging it will attempt to log in to your account....too many wrong attempts will cause the account to be temporarily disabled.

Should you not be able to unlock your account after following these steps carefully, pm me your registered email address and I will reset the pw for you. I'll pm you when I will. At that time I need you to exit Messenger. Do not start Messenger again until you received a pm back from me with the new password, after which you can log in to the site with new password and change it. Do not forget to change it in messenger Plus! Preferences too as soon as you start up Messenger again.

* Of course you can also choose to disable online logging while your account is disabled.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
10-31-2011 12:20 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Alexandre.Lefebvre

– / Male / Flag
RE: Account deactivated
Go to https://www.msgplus.net/SpecialPages/logon.aspx?returnurl=/?lang=en-US

Click on the Forgotten password link and enter the email address associate to your account.

Login with the password that will send to you by email.

Then it is strongly recommended that you change the password in the My Profile page http://www.msgplus.net/MyPlus/My-Plus!/My-Profile?page=credentials
Code is beautiful.
10-31-2011 12:22 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: