What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » cant send messages to contacts with plus installed

cant send messages to contacts with plus installed
Author: Message:
Fenya

O.P. cant send messages to contacts with plus installed
heya

i am using msg plus for a long time now... a few month ago i updated plus and after that i was unable to send messages to my mother... though i was able to send messages to a friend...

i uninstalled plus and all probs with my mother were gone... so i rolled back to an older version of msg plus and everything went fine as well...

as of today i found out that i am unable to send messages to my mother again... seems i didnt msg her after i installed my new windows last week...

anyways... i am able to write her without msg plus... as soon as i install ANY version of msg plus i could find, ill get an error saying that the message couldnt be delivered to all recipients... i tried 4.9, 5.02 and 5.10... nothing helped

i want my plus back :( i really love the desktop-contacs and thats what i miss the most...

is there any way to fix this problem or any version that is known to work while other versions will get errors like this??

please help, ty
09-23-2011 02:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Fenya

O.P. RE: cant send messages to contacts with plus installed
first of october, version 5.10.0.748

problem not solved
10-01-2011 03:36 PM
Fenya

first of november, version 5.10.0.750 (plus), version 2011 build 15.4.3538.513 (windows live)

problem still exists... i still cant use messenger plus *sigh*

both recipients i tried to contact with plus do have 2 networks -> windows live and yahoo

hope that helps to find the prob

11-01-2011 01:55 PM
keiththewolf

RE: cant send messages to contacts with plus installed
I have the same problem...I hope they fix this bug soon! >.<
01-16-2012 03:43 AM
Fenya

hi keiththewolf

since nobody ever answered me, i fixed this problem by myself...

i found out, that this problem appears only with contacts that had a yahoo.de/yahoo.com email adress and yahoo messenger installed as well...

since my parents (the ones with yahoo) visited me last month i started a conversation on their account and i saw the message "you chat via yahoo" inside the msn window... i think thats the problem...

now they have new email-adresses at live.com for live messenger and the problem is gone

hope this helps you

p.s.: to the ppl that support here... it would be really nice and polite if you would at least answer once when ppl do post their problems here... i never ever got a single answer to my 2 msgplus problems... sad :(
01-16-2012 07:02 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: