What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » I can not access my account

I can not access my account
Author: Message:
alwasel25

26 / – / Flag
O.P. I can not access my account

I can not access my account and when you attempt to login a message appears saying it was noted some of the activities is the usual account. Must take action to make sure not to use anyone else for your account
12-05-2011 04:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: I can not access my account
Which account? Your Live passport? Or MyPlus! account? You are being rather vague.
12-05-2011 06:52 PM
Chrissy

29 / Male / Flag
We’ve noticed some unusual activity in your Hotmail account.

Symptoms:
Customers will experience one of the following message when sending a mail:
"We’ve noticed some unusual activity in your Hotmail account. To help protect you and everyone else, we’ve temporarily blocked your account. To unblock it, verify your account."
"We’ve noticed some unusual activity in your Hotmail account. To help protect you and everyone else, we’ve temporarily blocked your account. To unblock it, please contact Support."

What do these messages mean?
We use systems to help detect spammers on Windows Live Hotmail. These systems place a variety of restrictions on accounts, one of them is blocking users from sending emails. Occasionally, suspicious activity causes our technology to apply restrictions on legitimate accounts.

What should you do?

>>>>>>  Verify your account with a mobile number (only available in limited markets at this time): http://g.live.com/1rewlive4tup/tupp

>>>>>> If you are unable to verify using the SMS validation, please submit your request here (Select "Hotmail" from the product dropdown list, click “Continue” and select: Error: "We've noticed some unusual activity in your Hotmail account") and one of our moderators will help you.

You can also learn more about good mailing habits at http://postmaster.live.com.

Here are some steps that you can take to avoid getting this error:
  • Check your contacts and recipients lists to make sure that only people who want to receive the messages will receive your messages.
  • Reduce the number of messages that you send to large groups of people so that they are less likely to think your messages are unwanted mail.
  • Limit the number of chain letters, e-mail jokes and other messages that you send to help people recognize your mail as wanted and to make it more likely that your message will be allowed past your recipients' junk mail filters.
  • Check all the contacts in your address book to make sure that the accounts are still active.
12-06-2011 01:29 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
sareq_ale7sas

Hi

I have a similar problem. That is, when I log in to my account the message appear. So I can not access my inbox or edit any setting.

My email is "albaihany at hotmail.com".

Regards 
04-30-2012 08:35 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Follow the instructions provided in that message and or contact Microsoft (again, links are provided from within Hotmail and/or that message).
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-21-2012 01:51 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: