What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » The following message could not be delivered to all recipients?

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients?
Author: Message:
Hales

O.P. Huh?  The following message could not be delivered to all recipients?
This is really starting to anger me! I have Windows Live, and have uninstalled/reinstalled Plus more than twice now. With the same results! It will not let me send messages to any of my contacts. I just get this error message -> The following message could not be delivered to all recipients! I really want to use Plus, because of all the awesome features, but it is useless without actually being able to message people. My connection is perfect. And I can send messages to my contacts when I just have Windows Live, without the Plus. I don't have any plugins, I just installed it. What is wrong with it?!
04-09-2012 08:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Hales

O.P. RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients?
I only seem to have problem with my friend who has a yahoo account? She says she uses live plus fine, and her other friends have no problem messaging her! And nobody has responded yet? Seriously?
04-15-2012 12:27 PM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients?
quote:
Originally posted by Hales
And nobody has responded yet? Seriously?

Just so you know, nobody gets paid to respond on these forums and do so if and when they can, if they even know what the problem is...

If it's just one contact with a yahoo account, does the contact also have a WLM address linked? If I remember correctly, there have been troubles in the past with multiple emails linked to one contact, but I can't remember if Plus! was to blame. I don't think it was as Plus! doesn't interfere with how WLM sends it's messages
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
04-15-2012 12:31 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Hales

O.P. RE: RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients?
quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
quote:
Originally posted by Hales
And nobody has responded yet? Seriously?

Just so you know, nobody gets paid to respond on these forums and do so if and when they can, if they even know what the problem is...

If it's just one contact with a yahoo account, does the contact also have a WLM address linked? If I remember correctly, there have been troubles in the past with multiple emails linked to one contact, but I can't remember if Plus! was to blame. I don't think it was as Plus! doesn't interfere with how WLM sends it's messages

I know, it is just frustrating. Sometimes I can send her messages, but mostly no. I have to log out multiple times and just hope. They don't have a WLM address. :/ And I can send messages to her fine without Plus! so I have no idea.
04-16-2012 05:19 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: