What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » top bar : where the hell is that ??

top bar : where the hell is that ??
Author: Message:
Axtinguisher

– / Male / Flag
RE: top bar : where the hell is that ??
Ok now i see what the issue is :)

I did a quick check-up on Willz skin, and for what i can see that element to which you are referring is not skinnable, meaning you can't colorize it or get rid of it.

I know Willz is pretty delicate when it comes to people modifying his skins so what i would suggest you do, is to contact the skin-master himself if you have questions about how his skin works or if you wanna make modifications to it.

You can always go and post directly to Willz forum:
http://designevolved.net/board/

Or ask a question to the skin-master himself on his Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/DesignEvolved

Either way sorry we couldn't be of much assistance here but in this cases i think the skinner himself could point you out to the better solution.

Good luck!

\\\"Mmmphhhh mphhhhh mmphh\\\"
07-05-2012 08:54 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
top bar : where the hell is that ?? - by JoCe-from-France on 06-23-2012 at 03:46 PM
RE: top bar : where the hell is that ?? - by JoCe-from-France on 07-01-2012 at 10:19 AM
RE: top bar : where the hell is that ?? - by matty on 07-05-2012 at 04:58 PM
RE: top bar : where the hell is that ?? - by Axtinguisher on 07-05-2012 at 05:32 PM
RE: top bar : where the hell is that ?? - by JoCe-from-France on 07-05-2012 at 08:12 PM
RE: top bar : where the hell is that ?? - by Axtinguisher on 07-05-2012 at 08:24 PM
RE: top bar : where the hell is that ?? - by JoCe-from-France on 07-05-2012 at 08:43 PM
RE: top bar : where the hell is that ?? - by Axtinguisher on 07-05-2012 at 08:54 PM
RE: top bar : where the hell is that ?? - by JoCe-from-France on 07-05-2012 at 09:16 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: