What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Unable to use 2nd msn messenger

Unable to use 2nd msn messenger
Author: Message:
sweetblackroses

O.P. Unable to use 2nd msn messenger
Dear friends,
                    kindly read my problem and offer solution.

I had messenger plus before and it was working perfectly. i had to change my sony vaio user profile means login account because when i bought the computer i created the first user account with my name which later turned out to be headache due to some privacy reasons. so after lots of attemps to change the name, i had to delete my old login user account and create a new user account in the computer. by the way i diden delete the stuff in that account, just choosed in control panel to delete that specific user account.

now this new user account was like a new account. i gave it administrative rights. i could access most of the predownloaded applications. when i tried to use msn messenger, it diden kind of work so i reinstall the latest msn messenger then i reinstalled the messenger plus.before reinstalling i did uninstall it and restarted my computer.

now after messenger plus, when ever i have one msn running, i go to programm to open another messenger, i cick on the msn messenger again in the programm but nothing happens, 2nd msn messenger does not appear at the right bottom of the screen.

ahhh tried it so many times but it does not help. i need to use 2 msn , one for my work and one for my friends.

plz tell me what i should do to make the 2nd msn appear on the right bottom of the screen and then work.

now whenever i again click on the msn messenger in the programm list, it pop up the existing one. i need 2 msn not one.

Kindly help me. Thanks
Desperate to use 2nd msn, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help
08-13-2012 02:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Unable to use 2nd msn messenger
You need to enable polygamy in the options screen.
08-13-2012 02:20 PM
sweetblackroses

O.P. RE: Unable to use 2nd msn messenger
Dear Matty,
                  can you plz explain me the whole sequence how to Enable Polygamy coz i have no idea about it. i have been still trying to use it but the only one msn keeps on poping up. Waiting for your kind reply. Thanks
08-15-2012 02:48 AM
sweetblackroses

O.P. RE: Unable to use 2nd msn messenger
okkkk i got it, Yayyyy. Thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt MATTY for the hint. i went to the messenger plus options and i was able to click on the option that allow multiple accesses stuff. now i hvae 2 msn at the same time. May God bless you! Thanks a lot. i was wondering may be my computer is dying or it has some big issue. Relived!!!! Take care
08-15-2012 02:56 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: