What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Bug creator of skin

Bug creator of skin
Author: Message:
Guillaume-37270

O.P. Bug creator of skin
Hello,

I use WLM Plus for years and ...
I just installed the latest version of WLM Plus and I notice that there is no more skin compatible with the 2012 version of MSN.
So I decided to use for the first time the creator of skin and I was disappointed that it is impossible to put a picture in what you call "Region of my contacts" or "ContactGrid." I'm wanting to include any photo in jpeg format, this area remains on white background and no image appears even after rebooting MSN.
This area is the most interesting since it is the only large enough to accommodate a full picture. It should also include is a resizing automatic / manual pictures of skin in order to avoid distortion.
The same must be able to change the appearance of windows and their contents without being restricted by executive areas.
I look forward to your response and a correction of this damn bug.

Sincerely,

William Bossoutrot

This post was edited on 10-13-2012 at 08:05 PM by Guillaume-37270.
10-13-2012 08:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
wildwestgoh

RE: Bug creator of skin
1. My Contacts area (ContactGrid) cannot be changed/has no effect on the skin (Background & Transparency).
2. My Contacts list (GridLayout) cannot change to color mode once the image is selected, but can change to other image (Background only).

Well, this is what I found for the Skins creator bugs so far.
I even tried the wizard and the above still the same.
10-24-2012 03:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: