What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Skype » Skype Plus! Bug Reports » Recording not goes to right folders

Recording not goes to right folders
Author: Message:
athadrioth

O.P. Recording not goes to right folders
Hi

Versions used:

Skype versión 6.0.59.126
Msg Plus for skype versión 1.5.0.121
Login with Microsoft account
Windows 8 Pro Final version

Problem:

After last MsgPlus update I'm not able to use recording in right way, seems like recording is done but is stored on TEMP folder and don't move to the folder given on the preferences, also is stored on the temp by usually three files, one for my audio, for others audio and the video file. Seems like merging is not working and this.

When do you think that chat history will be able to store chats from Messenger contacts?? Now only store chats from skype contacts

Regards
01-01-2013 02:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software

– / Female / Flag
RE: Recording not goes to right folders

Please uninstall Messenger Plus! (for Skype) and install it again from our website today.  Let me know if the problem still persists.

Thanks!
Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software

01-02-2013 02:00 PM
athadrioth

O.P. RE: Recording not goes to right folders
Would be great if i can download it from your webpage but everytime that i tried the download of msg plus for skype it download the 6.00 versión designed for Windows live.

I also try to find it on download section but is not there, get the same problema trying to download it.

regards

.jpg File Attachment: Nueva imagen de mapa de bits.jpg (230.91 KB)
This file has been downloaded 191 time(s).
01-02-2013 02:08 PM
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software

– / Female / Flag
RE: RE: Recording not goes to right folders
quote:
Originally posted by athadrioth
everytime that i tried the download of msg plus for skype it download the 6.00 versión designed for Windows live.

regards

First of all, make sure you have uninstalled Plus! (for Skype) (it's ok  to leave Skype on your PC).

When you download from the website, it will download Plus! for Windows Live Messenger TOGETHER with Plus! (for Skype).  Plus! for Skype downloads silently, so it may take a few minutes. 

If you do not want Messenger Plus! for WLM, you can uninstall it from your list of programs (after you see that Plus! for Skype already appears). 

Let me know if there is still an issue after you do this.  Thanks!
Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software

01-02-2013 03:53 PM
pollolibredegrasa

formerly fatfreechicken

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Recording not goes to right folders
quote:
Originally posted by Nathalie

When you download from the website, it will download Plus! for Windows Live Messenger TOGETHER with Plus! (for Skype).  Plus! for Skype downloads silently, so it may take a few minutes. 

If you do not want Messenger Plus! for WLM, you can uninstall it from your list of programs (after you see that Plus! for Skype already appears).

[Image: 3sevmy.jpg]

Seriously though, you give users a choice of what crapware they want to install but don't let them choose what *actual software* they want to install; then you then disable the cancel/close buttons so they can't stop it when they realise it's installing both; and finally you have to manually uninstall the one you didn't even want in the first place?

What's wrong with having 2 separate installers? Or failing that, a unified installer that lets you select which product you want to install, like Windows Live Essentials (and numerous other software suites) have done for years...

Edit: And now you've even taken away the option of choice of crapware. Way to go Yuna.

This post was edited on 02-11-2013 at 04:09 PM by pollolibredegrasa.
;p

[Image: chickennana.gif] Vaccy is my thin twin! [Image: chickennana.gif]
01-02-2013 07:51 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software

– / Female / Flag
RE: RE: RE: RE: Recording not goes to right folders
quote:
Originally posted by pollolibredegrasa
quote:
Originally posted by Nathalie

What's wrong with having 2 separate installers? Or failing that, a unified installer that lets you select which product you want to install, like Windows Live Essentials (and numerous other software suites) have done for years...

Messenger Plus! is now one brand that unifies Skype and Windows Live Messenger add-ons in the installation.  This was designed as a service to users who will have both on their PC and then be able to use either or both without having to download each separately. 
Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software

01-03-2013 01:22 PM
CarLi29

problems with continuous video recording.
The following occurs:
when the call starts, it starts recording but stops automatically without having recorded anything, create a folder and no files.
03-14-2013 09:09 PM
cooltechnoguy
Former Yuna Software

If I understand well, the folder is created but no files in it. Right?

What version of Skype and Messenger Plus! are you using?
03-15-2013 03:06 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: